Should employers enforce moral standards?

I'm referring to the private lives of the employees.

Attached: cockblocked by based boomer.jpg (1148x1325, 222.6K)

Not a big deal. The job market is so hot that the company is just shooting itself in the foot.

actually very based for a few reasons.

No family = not going to stick around very long.

That company is fucking based holy shit. I'm all for enforcing moral law. Fucking based. Freedom is degeneracy as what was seen by Californians.

I like it.

Change is good.

Change offers data to what can and cannot be.

Who the fuck is dave ramsay?

based what company does he run?

fucking psychotic

>Let companies fire people based on “morality”
>Get fired for opposing the brain chips
>Get fired when you think whites have a right to live
>Get fired because you didn’t immediately leap 0.3 nanoseconds after the last poop comes out while you’re dumping your load, costing the company valuable time

>Le freedumbs
Fuck off degenerate.

>get fired because you didn't hit the weekly goal of killing niggers

Attached: 1654879898047.jpg (720x589, 123.11K)

Ramsey Solutions. He's a financial guru type/radio host. His advice isn't bad but he's incredibly boomerbrained.

If a company wants easier business, squeaky clean employees are encouraged.

This is a very good question. Right now most employers tend to enforce anti-moral standards. How are we doing with those choices?
Americans have always kind of lacked morals in the first place anyway so I don't know if it would make any difference

I fucking hate that boomer but this was a pretty based move. One thing though is that he doesn't pay his employees well anyways.

yeah, just let the employeer do whatever they like

Protestant American boomer who dispenses boomer-tier financial advice (no credit cards and only buy a house if you use a 15 year mortgage with 20% down).

retard that sounds like a hillbilly looney tunes cartoon character

no, as the business has no right to enforce religious beliefs onto you.

You have to, even neutrality creates an SJW vacuum to hell.

No one's forcing you to work for him, faggot.

>heh, just make you own business!

companies should have 0 authority over their employees that is not directly related to the work during the workign hours

LGBTQ+ is a stated belief of the Temple of Satan. Therefore, sending Pride Month emails to my inbox forces Satanic beliefs onto me.

This but unironically.

>don't take on excess debt
This just seems like a way to avoid getting fucked by life.
>protestant who tells people to not use jewish shit
Doubt.

agreed, lgbt stuff should have no place in the government as it's a tool of satanism.
however, constitutionally, that business is violating the religious freedom of it's employees

Not true, private employers have the right to discriminate so long as it's based on their religious beliefs.

that's literally discrimination based on race, sex or creed. which is illegal.