How would you react if white christians in America became a minority to the point where a leftist Jewish-people of...

How would you react if white christians in America became a minority to the point where a leftist Jewish-people of color coalition came to rule the United States?

Currently, the upper house of the US legislature, and the US Supreme Court have a majority of white conservative christians calling the shots.

Attached: americanfamily4.jpg (650x900, 162.9K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: 1654887026604.png (1284x1436, 1.28M)

That's Heidi Klum.
She is one of the globohomo.
The white daughter next to her is obviously her real heir, and the other niggers are obviously a virtue signal.

what would there be left to rule?

>if

I would take a pill that kills me 10 minutes later if I got to spend those 10 minutes fucking the white daughter.

the remaining white christians who would hopefully be enslaved by that point - and of course you have to keep the negros happy and docile

lmao they are all so ugly on the photo. Fag and dikes are disgusting

This is just because gay people go to regular bars now. Back in the 80s and 90s if you went to a regular bar and acted faggy we would do this thing called "fag bagging" we'd get a potato sack from the kitchen and put it over the fags head and kick the shit out of them

sounds awesome

violence against gays is bad

why? They are degnerates and should be exterminated

you are wrong

gay people are intelligent, compassionate, and contribute greatly to society

if you stop suppressing them - they will contribute even more

DAMN YOU KNOW THEY GIVEN THEY STEPSIS THE DOUBLE BBC SUPRISE

What more, like monkeypox 2?

are you trolling me or you are a fag yourself? Fags destroy everything that they touch. And what suppression are you talking about? They are the most privileged people in the West.

no like contributions in the arts and sciences

gays are usually kept out of political and military power if we live openly - you don't give us much of a chance

Bigger tits than her mother.

Attached: betterthanthemother.jpg (435x435, 45.23K)

Look at everything that's gone wrong in the 10 years since the totally not real slippery slope began from letting you faggots scam marriage.

fake tits

how has your life personally changed due to gays being allowed to marry?

>yes goy only care about yourself

Art, partly, maybe. Science is definitely not. But even with art, your participation is exaggerated, as LGBT people are now labeling as gay any artists who were unmarried or had no children. Even this does not always save great personalities. The fagots begin to fantasize that they are still secretly gay. It really proves how insecure you are, deep down you know that you are a disgusting degenerate, so you need to so you have to enlist great people in your ranks to feel yourself less shitty.

most gay people are closeted - if anything our participation is underrated

here we go, you proved what I said. Desperate to realize that your entire existence is a mistake, you hold on to your last hope - the conspiracy that all the greats were secretly gay.