The value of the yen has almost fallen in half

The value of the yen has fallen almost in half over the past decade. In 2012, $1 USD would buy 77 yen. In 2020, before the corona, it would buy around 103 yen. Today, it buys more than 134 yen.

We need more tourists to balance this drop in value. Please travel to Japan to save the economy.

Attached: usdtoyen.png (1373x545, 39.66K)

Cheaper fumo's for me

Just start spec op in cuckraine and you will get a yen as strong as the ruble

Attached: ruble.png (1073x668, 42.91K)

kek

>Not buying AliExpress fumos
Ngmi

>Please travel to Japan to save the economy.
BTW how much do your good prostitutes costs, are there individual prostitutes in Japan?

Chinaman knockoffs are inferior
My fumos are handmade by Japanese shrine maidens

Can I get some of that tight japussy if I go?

they dont have pennies, so 1 yen is like 1 penny, so you get 1.34 yen for 1 US penny. cool VPN tho, i bet it makes you feel like anime or something

user Japan is stuck between a getting their shit pushed in or having their balls put into a toaster. Either way they are screwed.

They have pursued a policy of keeping the yields on their government debt near zero in order to prevent a long overdue market clearing event that would kill the majority of their businesses. However by keeping these zombie companies alive not only do they prevent new growth companies from popping up, they are literally destroying the yen in the process.

As you would guess, you can only keep that bullshit for so long and it looks like the gig is up. Their currency is now fucked and at the same time their interest rates are rallying.

Attached: jgb6.10.22.png (1585x855, 101.61K)

by going to thailand and buying thai pussy, japan isn't open for general tourism yet

The fuck is a fumo

I hate Japan

Japan needs young people to rstore their economic if they use their women like a walking incubator they will be a superpower in 2040

Maybe you should stop yield curve control policy.

Most prostitutes work at one of the big prostitute chains, instead of individual prostitutes.

Attached: ใดใ‚“ใ•ใ‚.png (1056x868, 1.7M)

>Please travel to Japan
be careful what you wish for

Your fumos are going to be made in China either way. At least chink fumos aren't trying push sonic OCs for an extra buck and they aren't all bought up by scalpers within hour.

Attached: GOODS-04238026.jpg (300x300, 19.02K)

Maybe they should invade Taiwan no one would expect it

FUNDS ARE SAFU

reality becoming more like a computer game so I dont think anyone will be surprised