Are men on strike?

Are men on strike?
Some women seem to think so, and from my observations they are doubling down.

Attached: 91nJRZ4nD2L.jpg (1707x2560, 643.74K)

Every right women have is backed by men with guns and fists. All you have to do is get men to respond "why" to the question "help the women/children and everything falls apart. Not our women/children anymore, no phillia, no dignity, no honor, ergo no assumed expandability

I've been happily unemployed for the past six months, hell yes I'm on strike. Everything is shit so what's the point of trying anymore.

Attached: carpe-diem.jpg (461x314, 60.11K)

Without us the system collapses. So, I'm helping to accelerate the reset by being unemployed.

What is NSA going to do when the most dangerous demographic is eating mcndcheese in their mom's basements? They will be out of work pretty quick.

>Are men on strike?
Men are waiting

Attached: gfdgfdgfd.jpg (578x818, 157.82K)

Mark my words, there will be a point where society will cease to function at all and the government will force us into literal slavery to keep the train on the tracks. They'll push endless propaganda about how young men aren't pulling their weight and how they must provide value to society one way or another. As labor or as animal feed, we will provide our value.

Attached: gonna_get_worse.jpg (1242x1390, 317.05K)

That's why they're importing immigrants

>TAKE OUT THE TRASH
>YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY

no it isn't you dipshit.

Roasties getting worried

Attached: dfsdfsdafsd.jpg (673x1062, 127.78K)

No they are just in their mom's basement.

Attached: 4chanincel.png (867x929, 876.45K)

women these days are too masculine to be around with. when i get home from work i want peace and quiet, not a bitch who will complain and nag about her shit. she follows my plan and pace or she is out on the streets. stay strong kings. bitches are a dime and dozen. they need us more than we need them. never let a woman control your life in any way. you want to sit in all day? you do that. no matter how much shit she gives. if she can't do what you want to do, kick her ass out.

Alimony, child support, and divorce rape are all forms of sexist extortion that thots use to destroy good men. Even a prenup offers ZERO protection against them. Enjoy being decimated the moment she decides she can do better. ...and they ALL eventually decide they can. Even Chad Thundercock can't satisfy them forever. Their ability to pair bond has already been destroyed by miles of cock.

no that's to drive wages down and housing up

I refuse to work until I'm hired, I ain't getting a trespassing and sexual harassment lawsuit, I don't need that right now, what I need is very high interest jewish loans to pay back so I can get more to pay back also!

Immigrants don't innovate.

At least not the illegal ones

Based NEET

Germany did that. Now BMW produces shitty cars.

chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only

i wont even fuck the old hags

Must be true, if a femoid with an Phd says so

Stop sleeping on the American dream bro.

Attached: KeyBank-Opens-Doors-Comps-1.jpg (1920x1000, 141.56K)

invented boogeymen will keep them in business forever. they probably have already been aiming their psyops at the people who decide their budgets, but if they haven't then they will for sure the instant their budget gibes are threatened

Kek