Holy Based Empire thread

I may hate the fucking G*rmoids, but this was based. Literally a Christian Libertarian Paradise

>Decentralized and Catholic as fuck
>Technological Progress because the hundred decentralized states are competing
>Development of Diverse cultures in every Dukedom because of freedom and decentralization
>Fuckton of beautiful churches as a symbol of the duke's power in each dukedom.
>Culture cannot be jewed because the people actually felt connected to their local lands because imperial authorities cannot fuck with every dukedom.
>If you don't like the rules in this city or state, you can literally just go over other tens of dukedoms with more laid back rules or anything that you prefer.

It was Holy, It was Roman(? Still doubtful regarding here), It was an Empire. And it was BASED

>Inb4 Voltaire
Fuck off

Attached: images (12).jpg (466x658, 73.93K)

It was german, therefore it was cringe

Give the credit where it is due pole bro. Anyways Poles were based in the middle ages too. You actually adapted into fighting enemies especially the mongol niggers

holy roman empire is so cool because its so fucked up. the emperor would be all
>hey guys I need help for the war
and all the nobles would be like
>ahh maybe. im really busy

It's a working mess though. It was literally a thousand year reich unlike the Third Reich cuckoldry

>Libertarian

Well, the closest thing to it really. Because a full libertarian is fcking impossible

It was German.
It wan't Holy, and it certainly wasn't an empire.
Emperors can levy taxes. It was great for those with good noble houses. But it was not an empire. More like a federation of independent states with a figure head.

Catholic Confederacy is based. Freedom and Tradition

Yeah however these little territories were so rich and many, that even 10% of them helping meant the emperor had the biggest scariest army.

Yes, it was anarcho-monarchism and that's why highly centralized France annihilated >H>R>E
it's all fun and games until someone with actual functioned country just step in

At that point HRE was fucking crumbling after the disaster that is called reformation. You fucking forgot that the CHAD HRE annihilated the Magyars like bitches. And magyars are the bigbads of Europe at that time.

But Catholicism is super gay and Jewish. It's like the shittiest Christianity... Pedos, Idol veneration, ministers ordained in gold.

Yeshuits.

Attached: 1639123388386.jpg (469x596, 51.64K)

Not really, HRE was a mess since 13th century
that's was the reason why there was so many states in the first case

REMINDER IT WAS A GERMAN KING THAT ALLOWED THE JEWS TO CHARGE INTEREST !!!

>
>
>

Queen Isabella is literally a Hardcore Catholic.

>It wasn't hol-
Debunked and opinion discarded

It was holy because it defended the Faith, it was Roman because it defended civilization, it was an Empire because Kings and Lords knelt to the defender of the Faith.

>Be Poland
>Never create anything of value
>Always be jealous of others
>Even claim that Copernicus was P*lish, because your trash nation has never brought forth a single person of excellence (Copernicus was German lol)
>Whine every day boo hooo hoo

This is what it is like being P*lack.

Attached: 1630443597934.jpg (400x960, 85.78K)

Third Riech failed because Hitler forgot he was a mortal of peasant blood. He assumed his strength was that of a Glory King, he was uinfortunately a mere good man. He failed as all will at this stage in history on there own. Only AI or a direct prophet can win against the International Jew. The Church will last, but she will struggle, innocence and naivete go hand in hand. God seems to constantly restore innocence, therefore the Church will fall from time to time, perhaps to ensure she doesn't become wholly evil.

Poles are fun and useful, but seeing them the last half year I understand your racism. They even brag about the Polish underground, like they can do anything an average Jew can't, heres the thing pollack,you'll be a slave when its done. I sometimes wonder if Hams curse was on them.

Its main issues why it sucked in the later years was cucking to the groomer pope and KILLING THEIR OWN GERMANS POPULATION. They could have mended the schism with a little effort but went full retard. I'm not even sure why since the pope constantly harassed the emperors anyways. Ironically napoleon ended up freeing them from the shitshow.

this, i remember a meme of a libertarian not caring about an statist taking his neighbours, until the fucking statist was on his border and take his libertarian hellhole

philipino at it again making based threads. Churches were actually the worst part of HRE, but it was extreme powerhouse in early years. Voltaire is right though.

Attached: download - 2022-06-11T083933.238.jpg (200x252, 6.95K)

Loyalty, it's a hard concept for us occedintals, but that is the reason. The Hapsburgs were loyal and honorable. Something the US hasn't proven, in fact come to think of it only the Kandianns came close. Maybe the Brazilians, they did become the seat after all but they did declare independance. Anyway, loyalty is key. US gets a pass in a way cuz Henry 8 but not really cuz tax was the reason claimed, tax laid because of the 7 yrs war.

I'm bored lets talk

I mean, churches are useful for cultural identity and charity though, especially Catholicism. I mean, look at Bavaria, absolutely beautiful.