Does Any Forums side with or against the police? Why or why not?

Does Any Forums side with or against the police? Why or why not?

Attached: resizedventi2.jpg (675x844, 314.96K)

Police are irrelevant when society makes it legal to groom children

they exist to collect money for the ZOG

You make your own demons. If your local cops are shit, most likely it's because they deal with shit all the time.

Society doesn't make it legal to groom children. Parents allow their children to be groomed by trannies. The police can't sit around babysitting kids and telling people how to raise their own. I don't get your fucking point.

This. My neighbor says he fucks little girls all the time, they don't do shit. They just show up, talk to him while he's stoned and then leave.

Excuse me sir, Hammer head sharks are banned from this board. I will be alerting the mods.

>If your local cops are shit, most likely it's because they deal with shit all the time.
They know what they signed up for, user. Don't even go there. I'm not an ACAB type of person but there's a lot of dumb fucking cops out there.

Alert ya sista that I'm coming over tonight.

Attached: cugine-2-1.jpg (2000x1333, 685.36K)

like a basketball in a stocking

Against

Maybe some people there aren’t trash, but the rest is the typical nigger-jew criminal in gibs.

Police are irrelevant when they groom and aid domestic terrorists to justify keeping their jobs

Why is that, user?

Attached: q2p3mqbrwi391.jpg (960x872, 55.48K)

If they do their job appropriately and rationally (they usually do) I have no issue with them at all.

if I were a cop I'd just park somewhere and sleep all shift. society just needs to crumble at this point

"the police" is a societal construct. a psyop. same as "the government"

Whatever you may think "the police" embodies, you're most likely wrong. Not to unfold the whole human history of how it came to be in this form, but the basic gist of why "the police" existed was to:
>give an ultimate monopoly of violence to the ruling class
>contain the influx of psychopaths and sociopaths in a population (give the schoolyard bully a purpose)
>extort and socially control the human population

The idea that "the police" works for the population or that it's some kind of benevolent umbrella institution is absurd. It's literally just wardens in a prison society. Enemies of humanity. If there was no such thing as "the police", all those people who work in it would sooner or later become violent criminals themselves.

Attached: 1594508785581.jpg (826x1348, 173.45K)

The police in Europe are vastly different than the police in the Americas, user.

Attached: Doesnt-Understand-The-Law-Enforces-It-Anyway-Funny-Cop-Meme-Image.jpg (625x778, 70.74K)

Stop posting this hideously ugly, boner-killing mutant.

I want to fuck that feminal.

Police are niggers.

exactly. if you support the police, you support being ruled by kikes wiemer america

>(They usually do) durrr
You're such a stupid bitch.

>does pol side with or against this wrench?

It is like those numbers, the complex always resides in something hardcore.

Go watch that video of ruby ridge. Waco. Watch them tackle that dude just for speaking out about his daughter being raped by a tranny. Or pushing old lady in Australia.

They're fucking scumbags man.

Attached: pigsnigs.jpg (1024x615, 229.77K)

All cops do is protect pedophiles and keep them safe and warm. What good do they do you?

Attached: 9D17E047-C6C3-4C92-9C4C-21C8FAC36C4D.gif (320x240, 381.94K)

Not really. At least not today.

I get stopped and searched about every 2 to 4 weeks. They almost always have one hand gripping the gun when they initially yell at you to stop. Most of them are VERY young, like barely out of school at this point and they love posing, intimidating and humiliating people. A lot of them stand directly before you and look you straight in the eye when they put their gloves into your pant pockets. It's a form of humiliation ritual.

The crazy thing is that Germans love it. Being stopped and searched by "the police" is seen as a special event of honor over here. They love to speak submissive and subservient to them while they put their gloves in their bags and pockets. It's daily normality here.

They also always carry knives in their cars so when they shot somebody they take the dead person's hand and wrap it around the knife handle for prints. Happened in a refugee camp where they shot a dude. 20 pigs stood at the scene and only 1 of them had the balls to confess in court that the knife was planted after the killing.

Just recently the Bavarian police was uncovered to run a huge cocaine ring where they sold it in night clubs.

Plenty such bullshit. Don't ever tell me "the police" is different anywhere user.

Attached: wtf 1635703052706.jpg (408x408, 17.89K)

How in the fuck are you going to kneel on the damn ground for a terrorist group attacking your city? At their absolute best a cop is useless. At worst they're mad dogs or whores or something like that

I was in police academy until about two months ago. Got my associate's and everything so I was eligible. It was fun. Got to fight, shoot guns, and drive fast. I quit to do taxidermy full-time (family business) because I realized it wasn't for me. I thought that I could put my hatred for zog and globohomo aside to earn a living doing something cool. But there's more to it than that. Police are the reason kikes are still allowed to flood our nations with niggers. Police are the reason pedophiles are allowed to reoffend. Police are the reason we are cucked by increasingly unconditional infringements. Why? Police maintain the status quo. I would be pro-police in a white, traditional society where kikes are driven out of their nests and niggers/spics are afraid of even showing their ugly fucking faces. But we live in a nation that is as far from that as possible. Nothing will change unless their masters tell the police to make it happen. I realized I didn't want to be a part of that and that, no matter how based the individual officer, every last one is complicit. There is no change from within. The system is designed to act as a direct threat of violence to enforce the will of evil people that want good, sane men dead.

Attached: 1654276793659.jpg (350x420, 100.29K)

FUCK PIG JANISSARIES

Made to be bread by BWC

The police are fake & gay.

Attached: C9C7406F-D259-40D9-A0F8-9A97B50D3987.jpg (1024x371, 71.53K)

the police are a bandaid for the urbanization problem. the real solution is to get rid of rentseeking and get people to buy homes
by doing this you get rid of apartment complexes, so there's less people living in small condensed areas, leading to less urbanization and more rural small towns with tight knit communities, resulting in far lower crime rates and an increase of overall happiness of the population

>Reddit spacing
>NO THEY'RE NOT. TRUST ME, user
Piss off.

>I get stopped and searched about every 2 to 4 weeks. They almost always have one hand gripping the gun when they initially yell at you to stop
why are you lying about this

>Or pushing old lady in Australia.
I don't give a deep fried rats ass about Australia.