Does it HAVE to be the jewish god?

Baptised Catholic. Used to be edgy atheist retard. Now agnostic, but wish I could follow the faith of my family, ethnicity and race. But I just can't bring myself to believe in a jewish god, Yahweh. Does it have too be that awful god? Why isn't there a god for white people. How can i trust a god that used to want foreskins cut off, that's fucking gross. Reading the old Testament made me antisemetic. Christian bros, can you say a prayer for me that I may find my faith?

captcha: Y4HWH

Attached: 21531532532151.jpg (620x800, 84.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dsf5cJ4QxwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not my problem.

Yahweh is the white mans god, jews hate him.

Checked and fpbp.

Attached: 4BCBA949-4E5B-460E-AB2D-B78E0C324E63.jpg (425x301, 32.84K)

He's still the Jewish God , just as he's the God of everyone else , but the Jews are no longer his people... No matter how much they try to lie to each other and others about it

Yeah Yahweh is a fucking kike.

Attached: 717schizophreniaonsetimminent.png (1965x695, 108.13K)

>i wish i could follow
thats your first mistake faggot
>faith
most religious people are less invested in religion then you were in a gnostic disbelief
>jewish god
culturally, "god" is closer to a mix of odin and athena then he is to the doctrinal jewish god
>used to want foreskins
you need some blackpills while youre at it pal
i sentence you to 2 weeks of lurking
but have a whitepill first

Attached: 1648051807144.png (958x424, 459.62K)

He existed before jews

Attached: firstway.jpg (700x6826, 600.5K)

>still stuck in the material world
>only thinks materially
>the concept of higher spirit and a loving and kind God is unknown

Since you spelled God, I know you're probably legitimately just retarded. You're bringing politics into a subject that doesn't warrant politics, this is your own mind and your own spirituality. Accepting Christ as your savior and realizing what he meant for the world will ONLY increase your own life. As smart as you may think you are, and as clever as you may be, and perceptive, strong, courageous, fearless, whatever traits you identify within yourself - you're too small for the world, and you're not really meant for it.

Ultimately, something is wrong. Everyone can feel it. Thats your first clue. Don't pray for stuff, you don't need stuff - even if you feel you might. Pray for the traits required to see what Christ has to offer you. It's not a trade, He does love you, He loves the way you are and will always love the way you are, even if you turn away from him, and condemn yourself to an existence beyond His light.

Just pray, communicate with him, try your best to open your heart to him. Ask him for signs, ask him for warnings, ask him for beauty, aesthetics and for light in your life. Ask him for help when you need it, and thank him at times of great joy. If you're up to it, find a church. I don't know what they have down-undah but try and find an Orthodox church, you will be welcomed.

Read the New Testament, the gospels, the acts and the whole thing. Pray for understanding. Stay away from false prophets and false Christians they're everywhere, find yourself an old King James version, or an Orthodox study bible.

Godspeed user you will make it. Christ is King, his glory forever.

The Israelites are not the hook nosed perverts of today. The god of today’s jews is literally Satan.

Your Creator is beyond names.

All That Is LOVES you, as They love all of their creations.

Men made up ALL the rest of the 20,000+ "religions" that exist or have existed, it's that simple.

>I am your god now. You live to serve me.

Attached: F3421634-0850-4C31-A811-1318C9D484D8.jpg (1053x1527, 503.73K)

Yahweh is the roman god Jupiter as that was the name on the copy of the temple at Mt Gerizim, filtered filtered through hebrew accent.
The god of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc. is pronounced Yehovah.
The jews who know hate that you know, so they support the Yahweh pronunciation so that the correct one doesn't go around.

Think about the circumstances basically everyone alive in the industrialized world lives in right now. Our entire world is dependent on a well-oiled chain of logistics, agriculture, and engineering that we don't pay attention to, or are barely even aware of. Our lives are materialistic from the very start, then, depending where we are born, we're exposed to differing forms of spirituality and religion. Something that's meant to be "outside" of that, or "inside" in a non-physical way. The way we think is already geared towards just seeing that which is in front of us (which we don't even see the entirety of anyway) as being all there is.

To add to that, we are all separated from our ethnic based spiritual/religious views by hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. Time and modern material views have all worked together to ensure that anything people do is basically a LARP. Religious people (usually Abrahamic) will say "God did all of it", and then fo ahead use technology made by people who didn't necessarily agree with that idea, at least not in the same sense. How insincere is that?

Man was different in the past. Existence happening is the biggest indicator of weirdness about this all. We, collectively, regardless of genetic heritage (although,
that likely will play into much of this), have forgotten much about ourselves. To stop larping, to go beyond materialism, we need to take a closer look into religions and spirituality. Is all they say meant to take literally, or is there something more? I am more than happy to be accepting of others views, but I get annoyed with how the same respect will seemingly never be given in return.

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

use the rope user
nobodys reading that

>jewish god
Jews forsook the Lord and are cursed with a curse.
MALACHI
1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

2: 2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

3:7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

>jewish god
Jews are murderers. God hates their religion.

ISAIAH 1
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Watch this faggot
youtu.be/Dsf5cJ4QxwI
You are welcome.

Attached: 1654635452537.jpg (540x720, 326.88K)

Jews worship Moloch. God despises and rejects their religion. The Jewish star has nothing to do with david

AMOS 5
21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.

23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

ACTS 7
Acts 7:43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Jews are children of the devil. They are not of God.

JOHN 8
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Modern "jews" are a synagogue of satan

REVELATION 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

REVELATION 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

>Reading the old Testament made me antisemetic
Yeah shit was real back then, and for something as unchanging as a god.. today we're taught a lot about a different God apparently.
Ive been christian my whole life, I'll die instead of convert.
Maybe looking into paganism will lead you to the truth of Jesus christ, but at the least you're progressing in that you don't completely disregard your soul any longer.

Attached: 1632816737624.jpg (860x914, 357.89K)