I hate how the president forces people to buy overpriced gas

Attached: 67612837618723.png (598x386, 344.97K)

yeah and people should just stop eating when the food gets too expensive right? kys retard

Oh yeah I forgot how people have to consume gas to live

Is supply and demand a meme?

In America you do. Nobody works where they live.

Gas is in elastic in terms of demand. Thats why high prices are so painful. Nice to see you again Sweden Chang. And so nice the chinx are still shilling for Joe.

>prisoners still eat prison food
wtf?

You got me. I forgot how busses and trains don't exist

Sweden Chang is a well known shill who is very interested in American politics and creates endless threads parroting DNC taking points.

Sounds like a society not built to last.

They quite literally do not in America

You live in a white country instead of your native country for a reason

You mean inelastic

the more inflation rises, the more vulnerable normies are to redpilling

Attached: 1653194612649.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

For 99% of us, they don't.
Good to know, thanks user.
You're right.

>using buses when car exists
It's the price of being individuals, I suppose.
We pay for your military, by the way.

Don't be this obvious, trolling is an art form and you're pushing it too far

What about the worldwide mafia of sandnigs who forced everyone to use petrol?

Yeah, did the space my cuckphone inserted for some reason confuse you?

thats by design.

yeah phones are a bitch with any slight jargon, but theyll fuckin correct nigger all day. cant type any damn mineral term without checking

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TALK BAD ABOUT OIL
>I LOVE HAVING TO SUCK SAUDI DICK
>I LOVE WAR PROFITEERING OIL BARONS SENDING MY COUNTRYMEN TO GET BLOWN UP BY GOAT FUCKERS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE
>I LOVE PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO BUY SOMETHING THAT I'LL HAVE TO SPEND THOUSANDS MORE ON EVERY YEAR JUST TO KEEP IT FUNCTIONAL
>I LOVE POLLUTING THE AIR
>I LOVE FILLING THE OCEAN WITH TOXIC SLUDGE
>I LOVE PERMANENTLY DESTROYING THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF THIS COUNTRY TO BUILD PATHWAYS FOR MY FREEDOM BOX TO TRAVEL ON

Attached: d85.png (680x983, 234.13K)

> but theyll fuckin correct nigger all day
I’ve typed “nigger” into my phone so many times it autocorrect’s “nigga” for me.

literally don't and if they did, they're full of feral nogs on meth. no one in their right mind would want to be on the select few that do operate.

That was 8.5 out of 10 cringe. Do moar!

>anyone that disagrees with me is a shill
It's not so much about "parroting DNC talking points", I'm much more left leaning than that.
The fun here is just seeing how /polsters have no logical response to any of it

Anyone who suggests buses and trains needs to give me their keys for a month and try. Buses are a logistical nightmare and trains are expensive AF and don't go anywhere near where you want.

based. i needa figure out how to train my phone. i cant just text "nigger" to my buddies all day

You still gave him a (you) dumbfuck

Attached: 1650129841449s.jpg (250x250, 7.49K)

It's almost like society was built to make you a gas cuck and you will thank them for it
>yes please mr jew let me bend over this gas barrel

>Gas cuck
With a car you can go anywhere

imagine what the price would be if there was more supply? heh, just because you are dishonest doesn't mean you have to be a faggot too

Gas is technically elastic, but among elastic goods it is relatively inelastic. There aren't many good substitute options, and for some there are none.

> i cant just text "nigger" to my buddies all day
How do you know unless you try?

> I'm much more left leaning than that.
I know bro. Your yellow micropenis can snag fish. It extends 2cm out and 2cm to the left, like a Velcro fiber and about the same thickness

Attached: Trolling is a art.jpg (736x1256, 214.57K)