Would you use a mental health hotline Any Forums? What would you tell them?

Would you use a mental health hotline Any Forums? What would you tell them?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-191851_Chrome.jpg (720x718, 136.95K)

no

i would drop some redpills then hang up

I would call to report jannies not cleaning it up

The "take away my guns and lock me in a psych ward and inject me with who knows what against my will" hotline

>Serious psychological issues will be solved by shaneqia 'axing' what your problem is

It's stupid and a waste of time. They're basically just doing it as a pretext to take peoples' weapons. That's it. It's a legalistic way of doing it.

Based take.

I used to prank call the kids help line every day in school because it was a 1-800 number

This will be overloaded by DNC stooges calling in red flag gun grabbing tips.

This is exactly how it works. It also works as a jewish gangstalking central.

whats gonna happen on the 88th of september bros...

988 will be the number you use to tell the government where enemies of the state are.

Somebody needs to do an autistic number gematria scramble replete with red lines and Illuminati with this 988 number asap

Throw in some Egyptian hieroglyphics as well

>mental health hotline
I am a Christian. Why would I seek worldly advice for spiritual matters?
No, I would not have called a mental health line.
I firmly believe in working through my emotional state through prayer, reading the Bible, discipleship and a support group (celebrate freedom or a men's accountability group).

what will be the next 9/11 of mental health after covidite chaos, bros?

i would call and cry about how black women aren't going to be abort their babies anymore

this is their solution to end gun violence lol more mental health resources

if you call this number be assured there will be no more firearms knives or spoons in that household

>mental health hotline
LOL fucking pathetic, why would someone call that? So an individual can lose their job opportunities and credibility, which is somehow going make them better?

Attached: Military_medical_clown_world.jpg (3656x3996, 1.61M)

>the red flag law take away your guns line

I believe men can't be women! Help me!

I'm a man so they don't care about me.

>you faggots encouraging people to blame their faults on an incurable mental illnesses are giving me a mental illness that makes me want to give you a mental illness called bulletinbrainia
>Also I mailed a bomb to your office

9/11 was the mental health version of 9/11. If you lived anywhere near a city at the time, you'd remember the way people behaved. Hell, if you flew in a plane, or even were an adult at the time.