Liberals now go to church to watch political propaganda

Liberals now go to church to watch political propaganda.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 12.03.24 AM.png (1568x1726, 3.15M)

They did this exact same shit during the Mueller faggotry

That makes sense because liberals worship the government. These are the same people who had sex in meadows and rejected Jesus because that was too mainstream for them. So now as promised, after they ushered Christ out, Satan moved right in.

>now

Attached: 15EC2C9B-B84B-40CC-843E-45D29960ABE2.jpg (640x331, 170.62K)

The “deadly 1/6” as the media never fails to report it. I’m. Not even a boomer but I remember when news copy was almost completely devoid of adjectives, becuase those were for faggot fiction. Now every other word is an adjective telling you exactly how you’re supposed to feel about the news being related

This nigger wearing his best matching shirt and hat.

Attached: CE50769B-1182-48A8-B787-5C70A1973B44.jpg (672x960, 458.18K)

TFW gangster whitewalls, TV antennas in the back

Makes me think of the 2 minutes of hate from 1984, gather in a room and watch propoganda to vent frustrations at brought to you by the government

Keep your pimp hand strong

Liberalism and racial egalitarianism is the new secular religion in America
It's fucking disgusting

Wouldn't it be amazing to pump that room full of carfentanil?

I guess there must be a blue elephant in this room. He also eats waffles.

Politics & science is their religion. The Left deny God because they are evil

lol so many boomers in one room

Guess you dont need a magic stick when you have a strong pimp hand.

Is that a glownigger term for farting in the room?

literally boomer hags and old fat niggers, these are the people who are complicit in the destruction of our country

They're just as zealoua and the same IQ as the christians they make fun of, except Colbert is Jesus and CNN is their bible.

liberalism/marxism IS their religion

Attached: 1651291465547.jpg (1102x1024, 115.51K)

This

Attached: 1651873706701.gif (480x266, 2.59M)

Boomers are more leftist than they pretend to be. The ones posting online blame millenials, but I've met more true freedom loving millenials who actually believe in real free speech, hate feds, use and shoot guns than boomers. Boomers worship the military and shoot grandpa's deer rifle once a year and think they are red blooded Americans. Fuck boomers.

Um yeah it's commonly called Woke Culture

I wouldn't know. I'll just say this: I'm not encouraging anyone to actually do that, but if it did happen, I wouldn't shed a tear or lose sleep over it, that's for sure.