In order to get to the truth, everyone on pol would have to go full of what you call "schizo...

In order to get to the truth, everyone on pol would have to go full of what you call "schizo," then collectively use their autism to sort out the mass of information. And even then, this would only get you guys half way their.

Attached: gravity ladder pepe.jpg (2560x1919, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E36kync7eM8
youtube.com/watch?v=sKaagAFC31E
t.me/babym0nst3rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the truth about what?

I honestly would like to do this. Preferable a telegram group chat with non cucked Admins. Have a set topic pinned and everyone can scurry to find information about it. Weed through the bullshit and see what the facts are. Admins would have to be on top of there shit to keep the topic on point and get rid of people who derail from the topic excessively.

That paranoid feeling. That schizophrenic thought train you won't follow because it's too crazy.

The excessive double speak and lying from the worlds governing parties.

About how to waste your time not accusing the sandniggers of their crimes.

What is the nexus point? Sand niggers, jews, blacks. What is the triple point where they all come together? Where do all their stories cross?

it always leads back to the fact hitler did nothing wrong and everyone got psyopped because the alternative is jews actually are the bad guy which is now blindingly apparent

Nomad niggers from Africa.

Bump

Egypt

OP is on shrooms and wandered off.
Many such cases

There is another group... egypt... they are all linked

Space is fake and gay and the planet is only 3000 years old

Paperclip nazis working at NASA naming their rockets saturn with a compass logo and a black and white design. What does it MEAN?

Canaanitez

The shills are scared. Must be the jan 6th hearing.

Alchemy
Saturn is the prima material
Prima material contains every possibility, all positive and negatives there cancel out
Saturn is everything and nothing
Saturn is possibilities
Saturn ruled during Greek golden age...

Or, what are you getting at?

thatll do, user
knowing is half the battle

>explains what /Pol has been doing since '12
>thinks it's his idea

Saturn also rules over Saturnalia, a reversal of common roles, a carnival atmosphere

The point being truth is relative
All opposites exist on a spectrum
All is the Tao type of Enlightenment shit
All is consciousness, light, God
Even the devil

Are you going to tell us or keep pointing without explaining clearly?
If the later, go back to x

I've come closer to the truth of reality and consciousness. You have to find an autist that's willing to talk about the far out stuff. Check out Wai H. Tsang!
youtube.com/watch?v=E36kync7eM8

Attached: CentralTruth.jpg (420x461, 67.81K)

Sometimes a clown reveals the truth in a funny way. And some times a serial killer dresses up as a clown just to be weird and doesn't care about the role of a noble jester

AI based CGI imaging tec is so advanced now that I believe absolutely nothing I don't see with my own eyes. I will very soon be at a point where it will be usable on livestreams and look absolutely real. Maybe it is already.

>implying so many things
The ultimate red pill is that the truth is on tap all you have to do is ask for it and it shall be given to you.

Which power structure existed in ancient egypt, rome, and greece, and probably others, and is ackowledged, but is claimed not to exist now?

Same
And the truth you are pointing to is...
What is your point re Nazi paperclip scientists and the nexus?

Tell us your thesis in plain language, user.

Pharaoh, emperor, tyrant
Absolute Monarchy?

Temple Banking

The act of meditating upon the feeling of wonder and insight reveals the truth to you faster than can be achieved by reading posts on Any Forums. This form of meditation accesses what this user is talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=sKaagAFC31E

smalltime, I just manifest it
whatever I say is truth, if it wasn't, it becomes so

Attached: 1633312867843.png (436x480, 10.47K)

Baby Monsters
Welcome to Wakanda
t.me/babym0nst3rs

Damn bro, sounds a lot easier than all of Any Forums relentlessly sifting through all of the information on the internet only to get halfway there. What gives?

Attached: 1654657456417-pol.jpg (1599x1591, 664.79K)

Meister Eckhart pilled

Mystery cults. People huffing gasses in caves and pyramids and allowing entities to enter their bodies. Merging with spirits. Mind control in it's primitive form combined with spiritiual aspects. Clown world cannot be explained by the presence of jews alone. There is a larger power structure

"Certainly. You cannot do better than to place yourself in darkness and in unknowing. 'Oh sir, must everything go then, and is there no turning back?' No indeed, by rights there is no returning. 'But what is this darkness? What do you call it? What is its name?' The only name it has is 'potential receptivity,' which certainly does not lack being nor is it deficient, but it is the potential of receptivity in which you will be perfected. That is why there is no turning back from it. But if you do turn back, that is not on account of any truth, but because of something else - the senses, the world, or the devil."

Yeah the Jews are Babylonians that stole the identity of the Israelites so they could be the good guys all the while summoning demons in their blood rituals who teach them how to manipulate human psychology and make scientific advancements to enslave people.