The Great MAGA King Rises

>twitter.com/ThorDeplorable/status/1535414243196956673

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 23-58-00 ⚡️THOR⚡️ the Ultra Deplorable 🇺🇸 on Twitter.png (718x695, 427.6K)

>niggers
Fuck off

This shouldn't come as any surprise, but it's good to see it reiterated: Working folks raising families want to make sure they can put food on the table and gas in the car. They don't want their kid getting taught to suck a dick in middle school or watch their tax dollars get sent overseas.

Also, most Left people will immediately flee the room even the second you start playing a video like this.

>aint no comfortability
Based nigger

OMG WE ARE GETTING MORE BASED NIGGER
IS LIL ROCKY STILL OK>?????

Attached: MAGA_soyjak_1.png (866x900, 357.49K)

Trump lost

>even the niggers all voted for trump....
So tell me again how we had the most secure and safe™ election ever?

Who is the qt interviewing them niggas? I love that flat chest.

Attached: 0F1D8CF7-5C42-43C7-8E1E-04103BC85F50.png (750x1624, 3.74M)

Agreed. If only pol would realize this. Most people here are walking contradictions.
>I hate blacks so much
>The Jews make me hate blacks
>Blacks are the problem
>Inbred babbling

People need to realize the proportion of violent crime blacks commit is from a small fraction of their population. MOST are just like you, married, kids, career.

13/50 is more like .13/50, since it's a small minority of an already small minority. The only thing pol is right about is that the heebs are responsible. Everything else is just retarded bullshit.
(Next part not directed toward you, guy I'm replying to)

Don't bother @ing me faggots I'm not even watching this thread. Use your brains you claim to have

>I love that flat chest.

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 358.55K)

Not really

Flat chest is nice for interviewer bcuz then dudes arent staring at titties and getting distracted. Little titties aint bad

>Blacks actually the most inbred
>They're JUST LIKE YOU!
fuck off, i live next to a nigger 'business'. The only thing they do is sell drugs and drink all day

Biden lost:
Afghanistan
Ukraine
The economy
Keeping obscenity away from children

>Daddy T
What did he mean by this?

ULTRA MAGA

biden won:
the presidency

Absolute delusion.meme

THESE LOW IQ BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME. SO BASED!

Attached: 1647465731274.png (454x520, 12.52K)

Damn that women has broader shoulders then me

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-104230.png (1080x2400, 228.72K)

Get fucked you stupid civcuck faggot. You're going to hang as well, cunt.

Cringe (he didn't + he's a literal retard + he will die son and Trumpers will piss on his grave)

I mean there are other factors at play other than who's president obviously but I remember the zeitgeist during 2016-2020 and before covid it was all big parties and people making money and it seemed like the entire world was a big party where everyone made money out of nowhere

Dark Maga

lol (kys+you're a jew+cope+seeth+dilate+sneed+did i mention kys?)

Roaring 20's style lol

Nigga you're jewish as fuck + Trumpers literally won't just piss on his grave they'll fucking disintegrate it.

are they even going to let biden run in 2024

i knew jews like gold, but golden showers? you sure love talking about piss

You sure love worshipping the Devil and then going to Hell for all eternity (literally all your relatives). Can we get a cringe check?

Chelsea Handler needs to remind these Uncle Tom's they are black

>cherry picking the five blacks who voted trump
Very dishonest

there's a difference in blacks and niggers just like there is a difference in whites and white trash. it's not hard, people already accept this internally but most just can't apply that to black folks because MUH RACISM. blacks hate niggers more than anyone, ask them about it, they'll happily tell you.

blacks who contribute to society are still one step away from being a nigger though, white folks aren't one step away from being white trash, that's the main difference.

with all that said, the first jewish attack on the USA was when they convinced white-passing immigrants and actual whites to pester blacks in their houses with their white picket fences and families and harrass their kids when on bikes.....we were the jews first tool for this globohomo shit and boomers fucking failed that test miserably

it's easier to hate all of something than take the time to sort out the good from bad but i'll be goddamned if there is such thing as a decent jew. if they identify as jewish, they're evil, plain and simple. you can't help being black, you can help being jewish

christ cuck to boot, jesus christ your nose is to big to hide now.

Is it just me or are the Jew's teeth getting a bit dull now? I think it was losing Ukraine that got you fucked up so bad.

So glad niggers are killing you people daily in the streets

Can felons vote?

kek
>DADDY T

Feels so good to be a conservative White Man bros, the blacks can only kill who they can get at, Democrats.

>ukraine
your gonna say i care about sand nigger city next, predictable jew

lol, maybe another 5 billon from trump will calm those apes down

Muh Trump while niggers are running rabid threw your streets. Nigger lover it's ok they are just killing you and yours not like that shit matters to me

Hows your gated community treating you?