Know your place. taiwan is china. Whites can't save. They are inferior to our han super soldiers

know your place. taiwan is china. Whites can't save. They are inferior to our han super soldiers

Attached: truth.png (602x293, 32.21K)

free tibet and east turkistan
taiwan numbah one
china numba 2

west taiwan loves talking shit

>Whites can't save
Shit, how am I supposed to beat Pokemon in one go?

I wish they would

>50 million will sign up in just a day.
Our mindless bug army is endless...

West Taiwan is inferior to Republic of China.

i hate taiwan and the taiwanese

Attached: 1632303560747.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

It's tough to say which way it will go. On the one hand the Chinese have failed miserably in every single military endeavour they've tried against foreign nations, but if you consider it a civil war they're fantastic at slaughtering their own people by the millions.

what own people?
china invaded many other countries. fuck them

>we should have taiwan because a lot of people live in china!
Bug people are unreal

Attached: boris.png (852x848, 1.03M)

Chinese are the best in the world at killing Chinese. Followed by mongols and Japanese in that order.

"OVER" Taiwan
Not "WITH" Taiwan.

So how about America simply go back to their own country and fix their own shit for a while and stop trying to put even more missiles and military bases in other countries.

lol don't give yourself false hope, new zealand belongs to china and you jacinda voting white trash cunts deserve it

>taiwan is china.
You're right. Taiwan is what's left of China before the commie niggers took over. Look at China's flag before commie niggers and then look at Taiwan's current flag. Lastly go back to your country if you like it so much Chang.

Attached: CyDSw06WEAExLOi.jpg (839x518, 184.22K)

Agreed. Well just leave 20 nukes with Taiwan and we're done for good

>50 million Chinese will sign up for the navy
Do they intend to link arms to cross the sea? Or will they just drown to make a bridge across? And then once they're there what weapons will they use? The same soviet era garbage that can't drive 50km away from the border? And they're going to supply all that equipment across the sea while NATO missiles shoot at their stupid rowboats?

Good luck chinks. I'd love to see more dead commies this year.

Sure. Focus on other countries. Seems to going great for you for your nation ever since you became the Jews hired muscle around the world right?

actually it's formosa and belongs to Japan.

haha
member when han super soldiers cried and pissed themselves as they were shipped off to fight pajeets
i member

Rather be owned by the Chinese than the Satanic babyfuckers who are in positions of Power & not to mention the Pedo ridden "Royals"