How can I show my disgust and hatred of the pedos that are trying to indoctrinate kids into the LGBT community without...

How can I show my disgust and hatred of the pedos that are trying to indoctrinate kids into the LGBT community without becoming an outcast?

Hey Any Forums I'm a bisexual man that for the most part have been content with living my life without bothering anyone or getting involved with politics or any of that shit.

But I see what you see, all these drag queens story hours, all these drag shows for teens and under, I don't believe in any of the fairy tale stuff but I must admit these people all look possessed, if there was ever something demonic, it is what the left is today.

But if I speak on it I would have no side to back me up, the left would hate me for not having brain rot like them and the right would hate me because I like to fuck femboys.

Attached: download.jpg (208x243, 11.87K)

Fags reproduce by molesting children

I was never molested tho, but I feel like all these people that are trying to push the LGBT so hard will eventually end up fucking kids

Stop using the rainbow memeflag as doing so is an act of grooming

I don't use it in my regular life, most people have no idea that I'm bi unless it comes up in conversation or they straight up ask me.
Like I said I've never been involved in this political game, but the left is going too far, I feel like staying silent is just supporting them.

you are a self hating gay man

bisexuality does not exist in males

everyone can tell you are gay they just don't say it because it is taboo

why are the ones who think nobody can tell they are gay always willing to throw other gays under the bus?

It is rather cliche.

MAXIMUM JEW?

DOES THAT MEAN NOT A PENNY ON THE STREET WILL BE SPARED?

HEAVEN FORBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Repent your sins to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, go to heaven, live for eternity. Kikes seethe.

jesus was not a real person

religion is a lie to brainwash ppl into submission

See OP? Everytime!

I like femboys and women what you mean?

I'm not a flamboyant faggot.

Jesus was a kike too

You are repressing your innate femininity. People can tell you are gay.

You only like men. Femboys are coping trannies.

You sound like one of those demonic leftist.
Get out of here pedo.

I'm not attracted to kids. You are fully gay. Others can tell you are gay even if they do not say so out loud. Accept being gay and date other men and you can be happy.

This isn't about being happy, this is about protecting kids from people like you.

Christianity is a way of brainwashing kids so they can be abused (grooming). You can only be happy as an openly gay man dating other men. Stop trying to help the people who hate us. They aren't truly going to accept you even if you repress and marry a woman.

You are on a website where people have been posting sexualized depictions of little girls for decades. How clueless and naive can you be?

I'm not Christian and don't believe in it, but I'm 100% sure that the way Christians raise their children doesn't involve drag shows for toddlers and injecting them full of puberty blockers.

Stop supporting pedophiles.

Christians rape and abuse their kids, emotionally and physically (as well as of course sexually). If they could control their kids without brainwashing - they would. Christianity allows them to hurt their kids with no backlash because people assume they are holy. You are a simp for homophobes and a self-hating bootlicker.

gay men wearing costumes is fine

gay men dancing is fine

kids seeing gay men dancing is fine

>without becoming an outcast?
You can't. Either keep clapping for the whole clown show or become a marginalized persona non grata. Also you may as well go gay because women will hate you, if you're not sufficiently liberal.

Disgusting faggot

>Christians rape and abuse their kids
No more than LGBTs

>If they could control their kids without brainwashing
Most christian families don't try to control their kids, they just try to raise them right and hope for the best.

>You are a simp for homophobes and a self-hating bootlicker.
I don't hate myself, I hate that you faggots prove them right about the slippery slope, I used to think most LGBTs were like me, wanting to live a normal life, but now you try to force other to live your life, fuck off.

>gay men wearing costumes is fine
Yes

>gay men dancing is fine
Yes

>kids seeing gay men dancing is fine
If it's a normal non sexual dance then yes, but drag shows are pedo shit.