Get Armed You Faggots - New Webms pls Edition

>YOU WON'T DO SHIT WITH YOUR GUNS WHITE BO-
*Bang*

>Get armed you boomers, lest the niggers shoot you dead and take the keys to your Challenger from your still-warm dead hands
>Get armed you xoomers and millennials, lest you be killed and your wives and daughters raped by blacks and tans
>Get armed you zoomers, because chances are you'll have to drag your unarmed boomer/xoomer parents and millennial siblings' asses out of the fire

As always, poverty is not an excuse for being a victim. CC pistols have and will save lives more regularly, but are regulated more in turn. BTW if you do shoot a nigger, your pistol will rot in an evidence locker. Don't get too nice of a CC gun.
Once again, another user had a point. Practice with a regular pistol first, then a CC pistol.
>The selection of CC pistols usually narrows down to the Springfield XD, M&P Shield, Glock 43, and cheap options like the Bersa Thunder and SCCY stuff, but it's up to you. Actually go to the gun store and hold/wear them - this is a gun you'll be wearing every day, make sure it's comfortable.
>Acquire a long gun, long guns are usually less regulated in cuck states. I recommend a rifle first, in burgerland that usually means an AR-15. If you're on a budget, get a PSA AR kit, and assemble it yourself. ~$500 total for the parts, tools, and FFL fee
>Second long gun should be a shotgun. If you're on a budget, Maverick 88, $200-300. Avoid Remington at all costs, (((Freedom Group))) QC issues
Getting a permit varies by state. For shall issue states, you don't need a "moral reason" to get a license. May Issue states, you're fucked for now I guess.
Tankers in WW2 feared hidden anti-tank guns in bushes more than they feared other tanks for a reason. Don't be a cowboy. CC it.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 16.webm (686x360, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/um/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just get an Aussie per
>They cant glow like me

Attached: Falling for the Aussie bait.webm (888x500, 2.6M)

Why is Trudeau raping that kangaroo?

As always, the outdated infograph.
America is a land of freedom and personal responsibility. You, user, are responsible for your own safety. In exchange, you have the freedom to possess personal firearms.

Attached: the poorfag's guide to becoming yesgunz 2020 outdated as fuck.png (2912x3752, 2.8M)

>Im4bait deepfake coomer anons

Sucks cause I’m assuming that guy bled out after from what looks like a femoral artery hit in his leg. Not a lot of people actually carry a TQ (I don’t) so he better be quick with a belt and medevac or he’s dead in 3 minutes. Taking 1-2 niggers with him is a silver lining.

Rare flag

I'm sure he made it because the wound was nowhere near the femoral artery.

Damn, was the white guy ok? Those blood squirts look arterial

Witnessed

Attached: 1619177749019.jpg (800x1168, 121.94K)

>he got shot in that ass too, at least
FUCK CRIMINALS

Attached: homie shield in chicago diversity protection.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

I am already stocked and will be moving onto the ammunition portion.
I zeroed my AR-15 this week and then went about 40 yards from a 50ft target and laid down in tall grass to test my accuracy off hand through concealment.
It wasn't a tight group and I only had about ten rounds after zeroing but most shots hit the silhouette.

What’s the difference between a cc pistol and a normal pistol? Is it smaller, or are there some laws about which pistols are allowed to be concealed?

are pccs worth it

>You won't do shit whyte boi-AAAAAAAAAAAUGH

Attached: Get armed you faggots 10.webm (610x360, 1.91M)

Flag is so rare that before Sunday June 6 2022, the flag hadn't been seen since 2018
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/um/page/2/

Attached: 1587774453728.jpg (799x802, 91.33K)

>about 40 yards from a 50ft target
What

Smaller. Harder to control. Some anons say to practice with a regular pistol first, then get a CC pistol.

Attached: Get armed you faggots 6.webm (400x300, 411.82K)

My phone screwed me.
The target was a handgun target meant to be shot from 50 ft.
I went 40 yards from that target

I thought he was going to try and fuck it.
Do you realize what a fear of humans that animal would have if you just captured it subdued it, raped it, and then let it go?

Even as he takes his last breath the nigger still try's to steal the bike.

What flag is that

This one's too gruesome for me to watch. The graphic death of the printer is too much.

I really fucking hate criminals

Attached: WE WUZ KANGZ FO A DAY.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Mag dump chad.

A “cc” pistol is just a pistol designed to be concealed. Sizes will vary, but a “duty” pistol is a full size pistol meant to be carried openly on the hip. A “compact” pistol is slightly smaller and meant to be concealed but can also carried openly. A “sun-compact” is even smaller and can sometimes even be small enough to fit in the pocket, though this is not always the case

>criminals
You misspelled "nigger"

They can be.
You get slightly better velocity and lower recoil (usually) but in most cases a carbine or shotgun is better.

Nigger

It's a bot like the Seychelles fag

I don't wanna get "tagged" (I know about v&n days here back in CP/live murder posts in Any Forums, these servers are owned by glowies and I just don't need to use that work).

Attached: why muh hurrrr lik dis fo -- nigguh (question mark).jpg (1319x1979, 501.49K)