NO constitutional right is more violated than the 13th amendment

GOVERNMENT IS SLAVERY
Taxation is involuntary servitude
The Draft is involuntary servitude
We are enslaved by our government
The fruits of your labors are taken involuntarily
No system where taxation is not voluntary is anything other than slavery
The US government is illegitimate
If the US government was actually beneficial taxation would not have to be involuntary
The draft would not have to be involuntary

Attached: file.png (504x415, 233.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
youtube.com/watch?v=vioWTwGiELo
youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONLY A SLAVE WOULD RELY ON THE GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT THEM
A FREE MAN CAN PROTEC THEMSELF

Attached: image_2022-06-10_214010700.png (1280x720, 930.93K)

YES MASSA I WILL DO WHAT YOU SAY MASSA

Attached: 1588285256770.jpg (750x784, 118.55K)

THE DRAFT IS WORSE THAN SLAVERY
Would you rather
Be forced to pick cotton and given free housing so that you can pick cotton against your will for the profit of someone else?
OR
Be forced to get blown up or murder civilians for your government?

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
youtube.com/watch?v=vioWTwGiELo

Bumping for an actual political thread. Thanks, OP.
I think the Supreme Court case you may be looking for is Bowers v DeVito.
I know Marc Stevens "Adventures in Legal Land" lectures discuss a case where there was a restraining order, the protectee was killed by the same individual who had the restraining order issued and the government demurred citing some obscure "no duty to protect".
We're in some really deep shit, guys.

Thanks I don't know why people are so quick to ignore a thread about actual thought-provoking political ideas instead of spamming replies to some tranny shit.

If you conquered a country of people and had them effectively working as their slaves, would you have any need to explicitly announce that they are slaves?
That would only serve to rile them up. This is our current situation.
If the Chinese invaded and declared that Americans would be enslaved, people would fight back.
But a bunch of subversive psychopaths do the same thing with out admitting it, and no one even resists
So the question is, where should be draw a line and say "if this line is crossed then I am a slave, even if the people imposing on me do not admit I am slave"
How do we deal with slave masters who won't admit they are such?

Any Forums is a bot farm feeding trough. I'm not angry about that. Commandeering bots is good sport. I like fishing too, but I wouldn't spend all day fishing.
I've heard good stuff about Mark Passio. Got a QRD?

Every speech I have heard from Mark is magnificent.
Here is another great one by him youtu.be/ZSqBNGxLiAs
One of the great political thinkers of our time

You fucking kill them

>How do we deal with slave masters who won't admit they are such?
This is a multifaceted problem.
Propaganda v News
Indoctrination v Education
Exposure is being attacked on all sides by Fact Checkers.
Megalithic tech giants v small, agile sites.
Exposure is key. People need to lose faith in the true oppressors.
To do that trust must be earned.

Easier said than done, OP. Plus if this is accomplished the resulting chaos would only breed a new caste of slave owners within 1 generation. Back to square one. Believe me, I've gamed this out thousands of times. The reason the so called "elite" are where they are is because they make themselves indispensable and have fail back plans in case any of us plebs get uppity enough to try something.

I still rather leave here. Idgaf it’s not that serious. Also you can have multiple things everything is not there or here.

Actually its the 10th. All the retards who say "the constitition doesnt protect your right to X!!" are BTFO by it. They knew retards would make that argument. It explicitly says the Federal government can only enact laws expressly listed by the Constitution.
Pretty much entirety of Federal government is illegal.

It's time to repeal every amendment after 10 and every law they've ever passed.

Our founding fathers shot people in their face for less tax than you pay on a jug of milk
Federal taxes are illegal
Anyone who works for the IRS deserves the death penalty

Nah the 13th is actually based. We need to repeal the 19th. if we repealed the 19th everything else would get fixed

Slave is defined by an absolute lack of personal freedom, first and foremost
You are free to both go about your daoly affairs in whatever manner you see fit or you can even leave the country
Slave can do neither
And no, having a degree of subservience within your society, much as a mother is subservient to the needs of her kids, as a duty (you woudnt call her a slave in a classical sense) is not defined as slavery and never was in any society to exist
You also cannot be physically bartered, bought and sold like property
Shit thread, shit pseud takes

True. Hard to argue in a court though. A former associate of mine attempted bringing Constitutional arguments up in traffic court and nearly earned a contempt charge. He couldn't deal with the contempt argument so he finally knuckled under with a no contest plea.

Judges in the US are fucking trash. if i could I would assassinate every last one

Just like how they failed to assassinate the supreme court judge earlier?