Can someone who knows about mental illnesses help me?

I come to you in need of help. This has nothing to do with politics but I don't know who else to ask since I tried reddit/psychiatry and it was instantly deleted and I spend a lot of time on /pol and I thought I'd ask you guys.

I want to identify the name of a mental illness of a somebody very close to me so I can understand it better. I will describe the symptoms and I hope you will be able to help me identify it. Let's call her she.

She basically interprets everything I say to her and understands a whole different thing when I talk to her. Let me give you an example. She looks at a photo of me with the London eye in the background and my face in the center of it so it kinda looks like a halo and she interprets that to mean that I consider myself a saint. I'd send her a picture of a street from when I am traveling and there happens to be a light pole in the image and she thinks I am trying to subtly tell her that I am gay and like big erect things because why else would I photograph a light pole? I send her a picture of a natural landscape that contains trees and she interprets it as me trying to tell her that I'm gay because trees are tall and long and upright. When she watches a TV show she thinks that it was made solely for her in order to send her a subliminal message and animate her into doing something. She interprets everything and understands a whole different thing than what I tell her.

Attached: 234-2344563_images-wojaks-grey-wojak-black-eyes-wojak-black.jpg (233x280, 42.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJeL6NKy7yA&t=128s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cannot communicate with this person. I would enunciate a word that ends with let's say the consonant "M" and she thinks that I am trying to subconsciously tell her that her friend, Marie was pimping me. She thinks I have been sexually abused and pimped because I don't have a partner by now and she's 100% convinced of this and anything I would say could not convince her that that's not true and it's only her fears. I would use the word "this" (the feminine form in my langauge) as referring to "this thing" (the word thing is feminine gender so the word "this" takes the feminine form" and she would be convinced that I perceive myself as a woman.

These are just a few examples. I know she is not in a good situation with her life and she has depression, but I don't know what this is. I thought it might be schizophrenia, but I'm not sure. I've been trying to help her see her way of thinking in making this absurd and nonsensical correlations, but she doesn't even realize she does it. It's nigh impossible to communicate normally with her.

Could you guys help me understand what is going on? And she is my mother that I am talking about l, maybe this info can help you

I would be very grateful if you could identify what this by the symptoms described so I can read more about it and at least know what she suffers from. Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English, if the formulation sounds funny.

Attached: 90754BE8-EE16-437E-8A76-769B81D097E5.jpg (680x680, 43.39K)

I don't know where else to go or who to ask. You guys seem intelligent and hopefully someone will know what this is

Hate to break it to you, but it sounds like you're a lesbian saint

Attached: 25E7A832-7E5C-446D-A41C-B646B51EB01F.jpg (1024x1024, 83.8K)

yes, go to /adv/

You need a new woman in your life. How about Sarah Quill?

I'm a guy, so that doesn't work. She told me the saint think recently because of the round thing behind me. If I'd use the word "nothing" she thinks I'm considering myself to be nothing and I'm trying to tell her that I'm a nothing/nobody. The interpretations are often contradictory from minute to minute and they change based on what words I use and how she interprets them

That sounds like a Cluster A personality disorder to me.

Consider anti psychotic medications through your primary care physician.

Thanks mate, I wasn't aware of the existence of this board. Thanks a lot, I will ask there

So this might be a form of psychosis?

She seems to believe that life has meaning even though actually believing in god for real has been outlawed via psychiatry and psycholigy.

You are literally describing paranoid personality disorder
Don't try to treat her by yourself.take her to a psychiatrist befor it's too late

>I thought it might be schizophrenia, but I'm not sure.
it is. i've watched this happen in real time to someone before. she left to go to class, and came home on lunch break out of her mind.

patterns like this sound legitimately schizophrenic. usually its numbers but its possible for letters, people, etc. thanks her to the doctor and see about a diagnosis.

ALso you might be doing stuff that makes her think you're gay and she's trying to convince you it's okay to come out by making every little thing about being gay.

Try doing straight stuff like sex with girls, I think she'll back off if she sees that

before you go, are you referring to yourself in the third person with the opposite sex?

sounds like you have tapeworms trying to get you to be fucking gay bro ngl
youtube.com/watch?v=HJeL6NKy7yA&t=128s

Your friend has the highest tier schizophrenia possible. Borderline psychopath even. Or maybe she just uses lots of narcotics every time she talks to you.

Attached: 1652144386288.jpg (250x239, 5.25K)

She believes everything has meaning. She thinks everything is done deliberately and in order to influence her behavior. She doesn't believe in God, she's a basic 2010 reddit atheist type

Yeah by the way, internet bots and trannies often will tell you to sell your own family out to the Freudian Cult of Psychology and Psychiatry; beware that every action has an inverse consequence, even if you manage to have her locked up forever.

Call it "karma" if that helps you shrug it off.

Sounds like she retarded, her shits all gay like a fag

Specifically "Schizotypal Personality Disorder"... but "Paranoid Personality Disorder" is a possibility as well.

You’re sound like your thoughts are disconnected from reality. Healthcare is good in Germany and you need to speak to a healthcare provider and tell them what’s your talking about in this thread. You shouldn’t be hearing outside voices in your own mind.

>She doesn't believe in God, she's a basic 2010 reddit atheist type
I kinda guessed, what I meant to say is that she is focusing womanly thoughts on the wrong places because it isn't being focused on Christian stuff now.
Very common. Pills wont help, but she will be more quiet about it if they don't make her worse.

sounds like she need to read the 613 commandments, especially those referring to divination and such.
but given over to a reprobate mind until true repentance, meh dont waste time with npcs at this point unless they receive the gospel, just dust your shoes and move on bro

She doesn't hallucinate it's not schizophrenia. Could be in the same cluster. Either way who the fuck cares. You can't save her bro. Stop associating with this person. They will only bring frustration, sadness, and craziness into your life and you will look back bitter and spiteful at yourself and her for all of your wasted time. She's well along the way to psychosis, basically just nonstop delusions. Hallucinations are sensory, hearing or seeing things. Delusions are thoughts and ideas like what you describe. If she asks for your help. Tell her the truth. You can't help her and thought process indicates she needs professional help. Don't send her your pretty landscape pictures. Don't ask her opinion on your insta feed. Don't plan meetups. This person can ruin your life with accusations well before a court realizes she's fucking crazy and never compensate you for your time and ruined reputation