Well Any Forums, what do you have to say about yourselves?

twitter.com/lauder_ronald/status/1535055169473236992

Attached: lauder-promo-vid.png (400x507, 287.63K)

They should really dress this fucking faggot cocksucker better. I realize they probably got some fucking faggot kike millennial who thinks dressing Biden in these horrible suits that make him look like a completely emaciated senile broken down old pile of shit is supposed to be cool... Just like the fucking faggoty sunglasses this absolutely cocksucking loser shabbos house nigger tries to wear in his late 70s. But he looks like such an absolute piece of shit. Like a fucking monkey some organ grinder dressed up to be cute.

It's so clearly some fucking faggot puppet being dressed up, it's just one of the things I absolutely hate about this piece of shit.

Tautology is tautology

Oh no Any Forums what have you done?

I think we can oppose semitism without hating jews, am I wrong?

no

I agree, style all cap no buss fr fr

how do you figure kike? jews aren't the only semites

>jew-hatred
Ok and?

Attached: 1654576027412.png (783x823, 979.19K)

yids rape kids.

Yes.

I don't hate individual jews but on a macro level they should all need to be removed.

I agree, any other piece of shit I hate like niggers and muslims I'm just a racist but no no no gods chosen pieces of shit kikes get some special word for it because of what fucking pieces of stinking awful they are. Fuck kikes kill them all.

Attached: 1467606803381.jpg (850x1230, 267.85K)

Nobody gives a shit about jews.

sir, i only contemplate jews on the micro level

kill all jews, and all who serve their evil goals. Heil Hitler, the Sun and Lightning

Gotta hate the Jews to be Anti Semite.

If you don't care about them, and call them stupid White Children,

it's Simple As.

The correct term is countersemitism.

Fair enough. Around normies I pretend jews are white. This way you can flip the 'white men control everything' narrative against them.

>what do you have to say

Attached: 246wqsb7zit41[1].jpg (1440x2183, 413.76K)

>no one is embarrassed anymore when they’re called an antisemite.
I was never embarrassed.

It's not enough to not be Semitic, one must be an anti-Semite.