Costin Alamaru

>highly influential right wing figure
>gets doxxed
>no leftwing hitpieces or exposes
>wiki doesn't even have his real name

How?

Attached: bap.jpg (181x181, 7.9K)

His advisor is a jewish zionist

Also have you actually read bronze age mindset? its literally written by a retard

This whole feud started because he stated that maybe it wasn't a good idea for Fuentes viewers to go to his gay rallies, facefag, get doxxed, and become unemployable to prop up some grifter. This makes him a fed in your eyes. Fuentes is on the no-fly list, had his assets frozen, and desperate to make a deal with the feds. Are you retarded?

I have not but the key points been metastasized throughout the right wing zeitgeist.
>healthy lifestyle with an emphasis on fitness and supplements
>reading old books
>Nietzsche
>win back the world through anonymity and infiltration

That's correct right? I heard the book reads for dreamy and obtuse.

I mean I get that you're a clueless zoomer, but do you really think a fed would advise our allies not to expose themselves to federal surveillance and attack by antifa?

Address the points without your copes and seethes about fuentes.

That behavior is not consistent with a glowie, he's watching out for young and naive guys on our side and you attack him for this.

I never did any of this or call him a fed. You're projecting.

The book focuses around the potential of people, and specifically the idea of "radocalized" people.
Radicalized in this sense meaning those who act radically in an attempt to do great things, often because they desire godhood or believe themselves to be gods.
This would include Alexander the Great, but also Elagabalus and others. It's not about right and wrong per se, but about this idea of striving towards radicalism and godhood.

Why did you create this thread? The strength of our whole movement is based on anonymity, yet you try to doxx the guy.

You can't have a movement behind an anonymous figure lol.

The doxx has been out for two years I believe.

Yet when anyone raises these points they're met with evasion.

Why?

>You can't have a movement behind an anonymous figure lol.
Internet anons helped sway the election and get Trump elected, and it's well known that people in Trump's cabinet have read BAP, whose opinions have remained consistent for nearly two decades.

>doxxx
oh no so what?

It stated by BAP being an anti-white Jew who's subverting.

BAP has been doxxed for years. How much do they pay you to run defense?

Trump was a worldwide icon when he ran. He arguably wasn't even at the high of his popularity when he ran.

You cannot have a network of people who don't know each other behind someone they don't actually know. That seems even more susceptible to infiltration.

You may not agree with all of his views, but don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

He's a zionist Jew that is only here to subvert. Might as well suck Ben Shapiro's cut up dick

I wouldn't to agree with any of the views of a jewish pederast

Attached: FT81w4UWUAAi8uR.jpg (382x679, 103.1K)

You're running interference without addressing the points which looks more suspect.

Address the OP.

wasn't that book way back in 2018? why have we been getting these bap threads recently? he got doxxed because he snapped, and called an insufferable canadian faggot a pseud on twitter. i enjoyed his twitter. his stuff wasn't that interesting, but he re-tweeted so many great posters (city bureaucrat, fisted by foucault, thomas777, bennet's demilich, loki julianus). immediately after the soleimani strike, most of frog twitter was either shut down or put on ice.

in hindsight, i think he was part of the operation. i had seen so many innocuous bookposters get their accounts shut down, over and over again, while nietzche's gopnik is posting gay nazi shit 24/7 without a single suspension. they eventually shut him down, but only after decimating the rest of frog twitter. i guess he had served his purpose by then.