An heroing in LESS THAN FIVE SECONDS with ZERO HESITATION

>An heroing in LESS THAN FIVE SECONDS with ZERO HESITATION

No but seriously, how?

Attached: wew.jpg (349x400, 8.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXgV_bYPVpo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381850024/#q381852005
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What can I say, nigs gonna nog heh heh am I right guys?

That's the thing though, nignogs usually never an hero despite the minimal value they show for the lives of others.

It just doesn't make sense.

>That's the thing though, nignogs usually never an hero
Incorrect

Blacks don't usually hero, I think it was an accident

youtube.com/watch?v=zXgV_bYPVpo

she was just continuing to shuck and jive

>OH MY GAAAAaaawd
black people do be funny sometime

Attached: 1648447297574.webm (592x1280, 201.07K)

she actually realized the hell that was to come after this, this is murder man, this is homicide lmao, on your own family member by playing the retard snapchat or tik tok gansta. There was no coming back from this and she was witty enough to realize it

she didnt.
she looked down the barrel in disbelief, and shot herself because she was a fucking retard.

HOOTING AND HOLLORIN

Attached: 20aa720f434a3a2fdc9cc3e3b0fb3f6f.jpg (451x600, 42.76K)

she didn't want to get in trouble duh

they do, they just use a cop as a proxy

Does that even work anymore with the cucklice afraid to harm any darkies these days?

accident, she was trying to figure out what just happened so she replayed the steps, same results, experiment complete

Cut your dick off and bleed out, pussy

Link?

Still see plenty of Nogs getting ventilated on Police Activity.

yeah plenty of darkies get smoked every day, PoliceActivity on Youtube posts videos of blacks chimping out on the cops from across the country. Usually the evidence is too blatant for the “community activists” to organize riots for their supposed murder, though the family will still usually cry about how their niglet was a gud boi despite trying to knife a cop

I want your programmer to know that this isn't the thread xe/xer bot should be in

Niggers will do anything to escape having to face consequences for their own actions.

I always had a different theory on this, despite "panic looking in barrel/accident" seemed pretty logical, considering the subject and the scenario.
my theory: she realized (probably from the damage to cuzzies' head, offscreen) that this is going to be REAL bad when adults get there in a minute and he's probably dead, so I'll bonk myself with it and
> "when i wake up in the hospital with a scar, even if he's dead, they'll be all "muh baby muh baby!"
and the focus will shift from anger/punishment to
>"grateful that at least you lived"
and
>"now to get those mean white supremacists that shot thru the window and set you up"
- but that plan didnt come to fruition.

Attached: BANG BANG gif.gif (398x384, 235.88K)

is Any Forums starting to censor gore now?

Way too much plotting for 5 seconds with nogbrain, sorry can't buy it.

Seems the whole thread was nuked but there's always 4plebs archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/381850024/#q381852005

Also this fucking CAPTCHA holy shit.

Attached: 40VAX - THAT'S AS MANY AS 4 TENS.jpg (429x443, 33.11K)

fucking assholes in this thread. these teens were not educated about muzzle/trigger discipline, do you understand? WHY? because of fucking goddamn white supremacy. I get fucking BOILED THE FUCK UP thinking about redlining and discrimination in the educations system against PoC. you fucking chuds.

BANG
>oh no im in trouble
BANG
>not in trouble anymore :D

debunk that though