AoE2 Thread (political)

>I bet I could dominate you at age of empires 2
I've never even played it but as a master strategist I would not only dominate YOU but I'd convince you that you'll never be a real woman.

>WHAT ARE THE POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF TRANNIES WHO THINK THEY ARE GOOD AT VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1633768606509.jpg (225x225, 16.69K)

>wololo

Attached: 1645282713943.gif (424x498, 1.94M)

1.0c balance was comfy, later voobly/userpatch updates felt a little icky and i didn't like the extra civs. HD + civs was very jewish. DE + the drip feed of expansions and nigger civs is the epitome of jewed.
just wish 1.0c had better AI.
anyway, teutons

I'd play France so I can wabe the white flag right away so I can listen to how ill never be a woman. It's reassuring. I don't want to be a woman

AoE 4 is fun

You and your wife’s son must have a lot of fun playing it

>you are your wife's son
what in tarnation

Age of Empires 3 is the best in the series, go ahead and attack me

Britons. Mass elite longbowman. Our arrows will blot out the sun.

F for respects

Attached: F.jpg (568x539, 144.18K)

disgusting

Yup. Only faggots disagree.

Franks. Get all the cavalry upgrades at the blacksmith and start pumping out paladins. Muster of Rohan time.

About to try AoE 4. Looks better visually.

Literally no one plays AoE 3 so kick and scream all you want lol

Shhhhh...Huh

NICE KINGDOM , ILL TAKE IT

HAHAHAHAHAHA

There's no strategy to AoE or any RTS for that matter. They're just mindless clicking games where you do the same things in the same order every game. If you want actual strategy play turn based games.

Malian champions counter those

AoE3 better for casual play, AoE2 better for competitive and content creators, AoE4 better for giving money to kikesoft

Civ>Aoe

That being said, I always played as the sarciens in aoe. Camel swordsmen were fast if you knew how to hotkey the military.

Those are for slow-thinking retards. Go ahead and play your slow and easy games for special kids.

Best thread on the board right now. And to answer your question, Byzantines for life!

Kek, I was in that thread.

Tell me Jagged Alliance 2 is easy.

Sometimes you monk can convert a few before they archer you to death

I wanna nut inside a gebetto so bad bros...

Mainly I’m a Portuguese turtler in AOE 3. Fuck women

What's your elo?

come at me

Attached: 1651976475351.png (840x854, 434.26K)

PROSTAGMA?

Attached: aa2phwt5z7011.jpg (549x736, 41.37K)

fuck off to reddit you faggot nigger animal
none of those civs are real if you play the fanfic expansions you need to fucking kill yourself, if you actually enjoy it you need to burn yourself to death slowly

often play or watch T90. good game

First for Berbers being criminally underrated