I was never molested or abused. My brain is simply hardwired biologically, from birth, to be attracted only to men...

I was never molested or abused. My brain is simply hardwired biologically, from birth, to be attracted only to men. I have always been gay (and fem).

I think this kinda setup is perhaps quite more common than many think - and if homophobic stigma vanished - most men would come out as gay and only date other men. You can still have kids via surrogacy.

Attached: gaypregnant3.jpg (959x1280, 243.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1dj37V9NCxZa
youtu.be/4O4fTSQuWPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

voca.ro/1dj37V9NCxZa

You group up being told being gay was cool. You feared being a loser.

so 3% of humans instead of 2.3%? ok

kys

Nobody mentioned what being gay was at any point except perhaps briefly in middle school sex ed and I have no memory of it. Most gays in my school were deeply closeted. The school pride club was run by straight girls and had zero gay men in it.

You probably suppressed the memories of the molesting.

We do not care about your faggot life and don’t want to hear it! Heterosexuality has a NATURAL RIGHT to exist. Do whatever you believe in but have the decency to accept that the shame you feel comes from within. No one cares about what you do. Still faggots will never be normal.

or maybe I didn't and my brain is wired to like men - you know how most women like men - yeah my brain is like that except im a dude got it?

You are lying to yourself. You will one day realize that your gayness, and everything have done in its name, is a lie.

Your formatting and rhetoric give you away. Which agency do you work for? Why are you being told to post this particular topic?

>My brain is simply hardwired biologically, from birth, to be attracted only to men.

You were sexually attracted to men from the moment of your birth?
You craved a cock in your mouth before you could even handle semi-solid foods?
The part of the brain responsible for forming long-term memories doesn't even work right in newborns, but you distinctly recall a sincere and pressing urge to be penetrated in your infant asshole?

just seems like you all are lying to yourselves that gay people aren't born that way

there's so much pressure not to be gay

why can't you just accept that I was always attracted to the same sex?

why is it so hard for Any Forums to admit that some people are born gay?

Reminds me of the old joke that liberals think nothing is genetic/biological except homosexuality, and conservatives think everything is genetic except homosexuality.

And maybe that is still an aberration of nature; a mistake. It’s not your fault but just shut up and try to contribute something to the work beyond your sexuality. Brains wired? You mean like how niggers brains are wired shut?
Brains wired

Attached: front toward fag.jpg (1080x1080, 406.02K)

No one is born gay.

Fuck off, memeflaggot!

Attached: fag happy merch.png (461x519, 47.08K)

you accept without question that women can be only attracted to men, but somehow men being only attracted to men is impossibru without social conditioning

why are you so scared to believe gays are born that way?

Some people are born retarded. And some are born dead. Here is the point. Even if you were born that way, it doesn’t make it right

Answer my questions here you fucking faggot

Lmao. You can lie to me but you dont need to lie yourself.
youtu.be/4O4fTSQuWPE

your questions are dumb

im just a gay guy

No you aren't, there's no point denying it. Hang out here with me glowie, I genuinely have some questions that I'd like answered