Seriously why do fucked up people dye their hair wierd colors?

Is it something to do with a particular mental illness? I’ve heard people with mania will often wear strange shit…

Attached: D8C3823E-E1DB-45E7-BE54-F99BEE40CE63.jpg (1170x763, 106.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/28/aposematism-may-explain-why-so-many-angry-women-have-blue-hair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like poisonous animals being all colorful as a warning

It serves as a warning that they are toxic and is called aposematism.

See:
breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/28/aposematism-may-explain-why-so-many-angry-women-have-blue-hair/

Attention whores.
Cluster B personality disorders.

This. Aposematism.

Are you really this dumb?

Attached: 0A523F95-4524-40DF-9B77-A65753F817C6.jpg (750x484, 376.54K)

Pic very rel

Attached: 1634500937502.jpg (1840x1035, 480.77K)

I actually see it as often with 40 year old plus women as with the younger ones around here, probably for a number of reasons then most likely being some shallow attempt at standing out and appearing interesting or even intimidating, but you can be sure everyone of them is some variety of retarded cunt.

For the same reason they wear those faggy glasses, dress like whores, pierce their body with staples everywhere, and get ugly tattoos scribbled on themselves. They think it makes them unique even though they all end up looking the same.

It's like peacocking for male attention and female acceptance/social standing, but not understanding that it just ousts you as a mentally unstable retard to everyone s24htwith a functioning brain.

This. Thread is done.

Here's the real answer.

it's a way of signaling what segment of the culture they belong to

It's a subconscious action. They know deep down they're shitty people, but can't admit it so it manifests itself in other ways.

This OP. First red flag of mental illness. If a woman or a man dies their hair bleach blonde or rainbow colors they have a mental illness and its best to stay away.

fpbp

but... what if you're just naturally blonde? I mean, poisonous frogs are naturally blue.

So Probably Alexandra is out? She so based tho.

natural blonde is one thing and even highlights but I'm talking un-natural colors

Attached: 00.jpg (1080x1080, 181.28K)

Primates engage in conscious and unconscious signaling behaviors to convey their relative fitness and status (or lack thereof in this case) to other members of the community.

It is to get retards to give them attentiob

Attached: look-carefully-there-are-4-clowns-facing-each-other-58300405.png (500x488, 206.04K)

Alexandra who? Daddario kek?

Attached: 00.jpg (800x800, 106.87K)

based. these are among the greatest enemies of civilization and they must be stopped at all costs.

Dyed hair can look kinda cool sometimes. Don’t care much for it and I’d rather women be as natural as possible.

Only to predators who want to kill and eat them. Bright colors also serve to attract mates or show dominance in terms of Intraspecies interactions

the same reason venomous creatures and poisonous plants are bright. it's natures way of saying, "stay away, this is poison"

It is a warning to potential mates that they may mate and cut your head off.

It is for attention of course. A quite desperate attempt.