G*rmanic village raped by Chad Legionaries

FUCK! G*rmanic village and women getting rape is hot fuck!

Pic related
>"Nonononono, Mr Quintillius pls don't ahhhhh-"
>"Nononono my pussy is only for Gaiseric! Pls don't rape me ahhhhhhhhhh-----"

How does it feel to taste civilization G*rmanic scum?

Attached: images (10).jpg (450x599, 74.87K)

how does it feel to be a midget subhuman

Why do Flip-phones want to divide Europe?

Your country got raped 8 times cuck flip

Tasted pretty good there at the end

Take your meds

if rome is so chad why didnt they conquer it?

Poor flip islander has a Spanish name, worships a Jew god and shitposts in English. Truly a defeated people

>Europe
>G*rmanic

Aquinas, Augustine, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Boethius, Dante, Machiavelli, Gentile, Da vinci, Galileo, Alberti ain't fucking g*rmanics.

>A fucking lombard

They did. The Germans conquered Rome.. And France, Spain, North Africa, England, the Nordics.

Germania is a fucking shithole. Would you conquer fucking Somalia?

>Swede
Literal white nigger.

You're the best. I bet you fap to Josh Luna comics.

Josh Luna is a fucking Chink. There is literally no hispanic, malayan, nor Austronesian flows in his chink veins

kek

Based Drusus Germanicus

Nord niggers need to learn

Attached: 480px-Drusus_the_elder_bust.jpg (480x640, 92.04K)

Are there any genetic Romans even left? There are definitely Germanics.

I actually don't know. Probably got replaced by Lombards. Imagine the Race Replacement theory at that time.. G*rmanics are probably treated the same as pavement apes asking for gibs and welfare.

Germans basically ran the Empire until they got tired of the Romans fucking little boys

get a root Ian
>hookers and trannies do not count

I remember when Any Forums actually knew history. This place is a mess now

Because they get paid less than 1 cent per post, but it's almost a living wage at their shitholes.

Nah, don't want to get HIV AIDS

Our debts almost equalled yours Alexios. We're both shitholes here

They should have wiped them all out of existence
Proboscis cave rats

yeah, I understand. the trash that comes to visit your islands is the worst of the worst. if your hate reflects the impression you got of my country men I dont blame you for wishing us ill. i only ever heard good things from your people and not in a degenerate way.

Nah. Few Germans actually go here. And Germoids are actually fucking naive when it comes to our native whores. I previously watched a documentary on our TV about a poor German Guy who owns a restobar then got scammed a big time by our femoid. Now that guy is a beggar in the street. It's fucking sad what happens to him.