Just explain why you think you should be aloud to own assault rifles...

Just explain why you think you should be aloud to own assault rifles? Because from where I'm standing I see no logical reason why we should allow the political dribble of some guy from 200 years ago to dictate our country today.

Put simply, you don't need an assault rifle. You. Don't. Need. An. Assault. Rifle.

Repeal the Second Amendment and end this nonsense. I'm tired of my step kids having to go to school afraid that some psycho gun nut will shoot up recess.

Attached: 1613964656482.png (762x759, 686.18K)

They should really dress this fucking faggot cocksucker better. I realize they probably got some fucking faggot kike millennial who thinks dressing Biden in these horrible suits that make him look like a completely emaciated senile broken down old pile of shit is supposed to be cool... Just like the fucking faggoty sunglasses this absolutely cocksucking loser shabbos house nigger tries to wear in his late 70s. But he looks like such an absolute piece of shit. Like a fucking monkey some organ grinder dressed up to be cute.

It's so clearly some fucking faggot puppet being dressed up, it's just one of the things I absolutely hate about this piece of shit..

>aloud
Why would I care what a retard thinks?

shall
not
be
infringed

kys, or better yet, come try to take it faggot

Back then citizens could own ordinance and artillery. Shut up faggot. Also, OP, tell me what an assault rifle is. I am dead serious. Every time I argue with you retards you ALWAYS never actually know what you are talking about.

Attached: 1649292755995.jpg (1023x1024, 170.24K)

It won't be me you'd be dealing with, it would be the military kicking your door down and arresting your family.

I don't need to explain.
Suck my big heavy barrel nuts, faggot!

herbed and spiced

i wll shapeshift and kill any interlopers who attempt to port or leech my timeline. This is an official warning.

>assault rifle
Any rifle that can be used to assault or battle and can fire multiple clips for minutes.

>clips
Congratulations, you are an idiot. You can also use these to defend yourself and your family. You can also use pistols and shotguns to go on battlefields too.

2A was made with the intent that a people should be able to challenge their government. The founding fathers owned cannons, armed vessels, stockpiles of gunpowder and weapons. They would be pissed not being able to own full auto rifles and howitzers

Yeah and so did the government. So by that logic all citizens should have full auto m16s.

Masonic satanists rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style.

Exactly

Do you need a translation?
A well regulated militia is necessary to keep the security of a free state, therefore thus the right of the people to own weapons of war and assault rifles shall not be infringed.

>masonic
I give you 2 seconds to realize to which occult organization did the founding fathers belong to.

>aloud
stopped reading there

Do you really think the writers of the Constitution believed that the musket was the most advanced rifle there would ever be? Fuck no. They would have said that.

Machine guns existed then. They weren't banned. They allowed American citizens to own battleships that could destroy a costal city with ease. The Navy even commissioner them occasionally.

Alright OP, here is my academically backed explaination on why I should be able to own semi-automatic weapons (Assault rifgles were banned in the 80's):

Fuck you, that's why, and I should be able to own full autos and missiles (including nuclear) as well, its my fucking right, and you kikes wont take shit from me.

>You. Don't. Need. An. Assault. Rifle.
You. Can't. Even. Define. What One. Is.

But that's OK. Because you can't define what a woman is either.

We should be allowed to own missile launchers and bazookas too, bitch.

They sold warships to private citizens in that era, does OP believe I should be able to own a Gerald Ford class warship, because id love to get my hands on one, or an aircraft carrier, that would be pretty badass as well.

Correct.

I'll give up my guns when the government and military gives up theirs? Is that fair?

Also that 1 round a minute thing is bullshit. I met a mountain man reenactor that could reload a black powder musket in 12 seconds. Hell military rifle men of the era trained to fire 3 rounds accurately in a minute.

>It won't be me you'd be dealing with, it would be the military
that's fine
you think they're going to protect you?

To shoot and wage war on the government.
This is not a controversial statement, anyone with an iq over 80 should be able to understand the purpose of the burger 2A.

If you cared about gun crimes you'd go after handguns, or any concealable gun. Not rifles. Rifles are an anomaly when it comes to murder.
But no, you go after the firepower, something which would have virtually no effect on civilian matters.
What your employers ultimately want is to disarm the population, since this would give them a wider threshold to oppress and exploit it. So they get the fatfuck jerkoffs at the letter agencies to gaslight the mentally ill into shooting up some place, providing all the equipment that they want banned.

You support this, don't make excuses and never forget it.

Kyle Rittenhouse is going for his Pilot’s License. We should organize a GiveSendGo to buy him an F15.

If we could own heavy weaponry this country wouldn't have the problems it does now.

yes

Same, ill gladly lay down my arms when all militarys and police forces lay down theirs.

Oh? They will never do that? Oh well, guess im not ever giving up my guns then, too bad.

Potential crime =\= crime
Stop trying to live in a movie

The time for discourse is over. Shut the fuck up and brace yourself for what’s coming. There are no more arguments to be had. You and the other half will never share common ground.

necessary for the security of a free state

seems to be the part you don’t understand

the nature of the arms aren’t important, the reason for the bearing is important

the 2a isn’t so people can bear arms, it’s to protect a free state

if eating bananas resulted in a free state, the 2a would be about bananas

its not even about guns, you stupid cunt

this is a colonial era printing press. free speech is only meant for colonial era printing presses.

Attached: printingpress.jpg (1024x1530, 524.35K)

Be that chad in Bulgaria that bought an attack heli to kill illegal immigrants invading his country.

Because sandniggers are still alive and being idiots.

That absolutely would have happened years ago. And we wouldn't have an illegal immigration problem.

I'm not giving up my guns go fuck yourself. No one else should give their guns up. No argument needed. No justification needed. Morons making gun grabbing slide threads.