I work for nbc as an editor

>i work for nbc as an editor
>we are required to do help aid in the brainwashing
>every news segment is designed to make you more ignorant and braindead to the truth
>were nothing more then russian spies
>nbc, cnn, msnbc, fox news and bbc are all in cahoots.
>its all designed to extract as much profit from people as possible.
>the hand gestures and body language are all something they spend years perfecting.
>wolves wearing sheep clothing.

Attached: 6bed384cc3bac85a76d61c9fa2e70acc.jpg (1854x1047, 574.93K)

Nobody watches this shit
KYS

Yeah, we know.

How do you live with knowing this and being a part of it? The money can't be worth that.

sure I believe you.
nobody would lie about something as humiliating as working for nbc

>muh Russian spies
Kys faggot

>we are required
By which agency?

I've been doing this for 30 years. I make 1.7M$ a year. its a necessary evil to exaggerate stuff on national television but nbc and fox have went an entirely different direction to distract people from the upcoming russian american war thats currently in the making. hence why all the shootings have been happening. some people in our office literally combs this website. we watch and communicate with you. we are the ones who are causing the shootings.

get off this website. your computer is being mined.

Nice LARP

You'd have to be talent or production to make that kind of money, show proof

Attached: d7467017e89998a639d7b916ab07ac32.png (1039x463, 68.89K)

i don’t get it is this a pride month thing

Fuck off Jew
Nobody cares

Attached: 1638247577540.png (412x438, 127.13K)

No, this lying faggot thinks inspect element makes him a haxxor

>its all designed to extract as much profit from people as possible.
wrong
look how cnn was tanking its ratings (and revenue) during trump
look how foxnews tanked its ratings (and revenue) at the end of 2020 by turning against trump / not helping
it's about control, not profits
otherwise there would be media outlets with different opinions (other than Tucker)

Fuck off bitch i watch local CBS affiliates in Miami. They are based and have big titty blonde hole for maximum comfort viewing.

every 4 years when theres an election media orgs go into self destruct mode. cnn does this because they want someone from the red side to win. this happens with fox as well when they need a dem in office. the election in america is 100% rigged based off the media.

cbs having a big tittied blonde bimbo in florida is merely to distract you from the fact they are shwilling lies. since thats what cbs is, its all lies. its the same damn company as msnbc and nbc.

100% believe you. When I am active on chan my phone starts acting hella weird.

I feel like every second I engage in "truthing" exposes me further, and a time will come when these lists are handed to the SS to round us up. And by us, I mean white terrorists or whatever you call us.

the media doesn't want camps because camps would ruin the illusion of freedom. dems merely want you to be mindlessly comfortable. the stuff happening on your phone isn't from the media its from google itself and paid for by the media for this service. articles will be sent to you based off stuff like your keystrokes. they can hear that and have a program that reads them and produces a script of what youve written.

It's a bit thing

Bot*