Why are leftists so obsessed with the idea of public transportation?

Why are leftists so obsessed with the idea of public transportation?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 3.57.03 PM.png (808x1168, 1.33M)

sustainable development agenda 2030, everybody must be put into cities for the purposes of monitoring, control, and forced racial integration

They're insecure about not owning a car

>the rich
>using the bus
Ok so when is Bill Gates and the rest going to start being the rolemodels and take public transportation?

You vill own NOSSINK

Because they're too young to realize that no one wants to be a 70 year old walking 1/4 mile home in the snow with their loaf of bread

It’s true, a utopia would feature perfect mass transportation that reconciles a desire for privacy and individualism with efficiency and conservation. However all countries are third world shitholes, especially the US, so public mass transportation will always be miserable

I would unironically use public transit every day if it were safe.

Guess who makes it unsafe? C'mon, guess.

Control. Restriction of movement is one of many forms of it.

I personally like public transit in congested areas. For most of the United States however public transportation is too cumbersome to be implemented well. It’s just not an option when everyone commutes 20-30 miles every day for work in sparsely populated areas.

Control what else?
>you can’t get on the bus without the vaccine and 4x boosted
>don’t even think about conceal carry

I don't think leftists are obsessed with it, The old fuck in a power chair riding on the tiny shoulder of a 55 mph road between two towns probably isn't a leftist but just wants to go somewhere. The guy in a wheelchair I saw today struggling to get through the disjointed sidewalk that turns into a grass patch/dirt trail for 300 feet for no fucking reason isn't a member of antifa. Why is it a culture war, FUCK THAT PERSON if you can't drive a car FUCK YOU stay home FOREVER. like what the fuck. People just want to go places why is that a problem?

This is their point, he doesn't. Gates doesn't live in a society which hasn't created a safe enough environment. Gates is an extreme example since he's a glowie but the point remains. The US is a 3rd world shithole.

>The guy in a wheelchair I saw today struggling to get through the disjointed sidewalk that turns into a grass patch/dirt trail for 300 feet for no fucking reason
The reason is called private property. City steals land and calls it easement. Forces you to maintain city sidewalk. That 300ft patch is grandfathered in.
Instead of bitching in 4ch why didn’t you get out and help him?

If young people took care of their elders instead of going out to fuck freely and make stupid tik tok videos, they wouldnt need to ride that scooter on the sidewalk.

>Why are leftists so obsessed with the idea of public transportation?
The left are such HYPOCRITES
They'll admit cars are too expensive for many people, but then fail to see how entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs (whose products using communist labor made things more expensive for Americans) are antithetical to traditional industrialists such as Henry Ford (who focused on making cars affordable to the average American.)

They want you to get murdered by a cracked put nigger

Because it works in not 46% white countries

maybe if boomers didn't reserve mortgage their homes and blow their savings on yearly vacations, after kicking their children out at 18.

Stupid incels. Public transport gets poor niggers and spics off the roads freeing up space for whites to drive

It happened 7 hours ago and I was a passenger riding in a work truck. If I was walking near there I would have absolutely asked if I could help him. The easement thing, like in philadelphia, is bullshit. The city should maintain that because any one of us could become wheelchair bound

this, niggers should be in the subways and busses, not on the roads were the white man drives. Also they can't drive

Control, like everything else.

I hate your Republican party so much. They've really brainwashed middle America against white interests

It's a band aid on their otherwise horrendous energy policy.