Glowniggers, and how to spot them

i raise another question...

How is Any Forums going to deal with all the glowniggers posting here pretending to be white people?
Also general glownigger awareness thread.

Attached: 1451904100415.jpg (1920x1200, 1.28M)

>tranime
You have bigger problems to worry about

Hi Bot.

The best solution is to ignore irrelevent posts, and pretend like they don't exist.

And so also, the use of a tongue little wooted amung the false faces is a sure riddle to the hollow ones.

they are pretty easy to spot. (Lets go do this illegal thing together)(show me a picture of your guns)(how would you commit x crime)(post a picture of putin as a monkey face)(posting anything negative about trump)(posting anything pushing the globo homo agenda)

Attached: 1651710988807.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

>(posting anything pushing the globo homo agenda)
I'd say that's the easiest way.
Only second guess is it's an actual woke snowflake aspiring to *become* a glownigger.

All ted posters, frogposters, laineyball posters, /nsg/ threads, saint terrant threads, sneed posters, and wayne lambright are glowniggers and all need to be banned.
Interestingly, this is a picture of my parents when they were born. What race am I?

Attached: 1639871543888.jpg (828x871, 399.88K)

ummm no
ted posters are generally based, anyone who thinks otherwise hasnt read his work. its different but the logic is sound

wrong

elaborate then...what specifically about teds argument did you disagree with?

ted who?

unibomber...but we dont need to derail the thread about it...user was saying some dumb shit he didnt know anything about

ted was a fucking retarded godless anarchist who wanted to impose his fucked up minimalism on everyone else
Only feds push that shit here to create a false association of domestic terror and chans.

It's too late for you OP. The glowniggers already have everything on you. You are totally fucked. Agents will be coming to your house soon to pay you a visit. Keep an ear out for that knock on your door.

type "nigger" in all your posts. Glowies won't do it. Their black boss will be upset with them.

Nigger

Great thread, OP.

This is actually facts.
Whenever they get the "Say Nigger" replies they never ever respond to them.

false
they always say nigger.
Its the bots that ignore you when you tell them to say nigger

Hello glownigger

Agreed.
Was just saying that to piss off the ted-schills.
>"He was right! technology is destroying our minds!"
>Uses technology
they shouldn't even be here.

fpbp
also nigger.

You can't beat Glowniggers.

They're fucking with you.

They'll just evolve until they're above you.

It's only inevitable.

So try to have fun.

What I read was
>I'm a fed and I don't know how you keep figuring me out.

>What race am I?
I never considered a crack baby to be a specific race. But since we have umpteen fucking genders now what do I know.