How is this legal?

How is this legal?

Attached: 1654887112674.jpg (540x675, 74.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/January6thCmte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freedom of speech. Not freedom of consequences
Chud

They don't call it the Jewstice system for no reason.

its the head coach fining him so his boss

Mi NiGgErBaLl
>*PPPPPBBBBLLLTTT*

Attached: 06DD5FCD-3A7F-4DB3-AA57-301A0A99579C.jpg (851x714, 84.49K)

Jews

>How is this legal?
Is it even though? Or is this just some kike judge claiming they're going to do shit.

because he is cucked enough to agree to pay the fine, they're probably threatening the fuck out of him on top of the fine, maybe took one of his kids hostage. thats life if u wanna be a bigshot in d.c. these days.

They put it in the contracts people sign. I would refuse and go look for a new job.

Rule of Law does not exist in the United States. We are no different than China now.

BLM pretty much only destroyed black communities.
January 6th disturbed the old white Congressmen and women.
Black communities don’t matter to old white people like Pelosi. They want blacks to live in filthy and unsafe shitholes with no hope of escape, so a burned building is nothing.

>govenment backed corporations have impunity to fine, fire, cut off someone's livlihood for wrong think
>and that is a good thing

This is your brain on lolberttarianism

also forced a public apology out of him. poor bastard

the league wants to maintain an image. even if it is gay as fuck and stupid, I see why they did it. they take a massive chunk of his contract and donate it to some feel good fund to virtue signal. don't like it? don't work for the nfl. I wish more people would refuse to play for the nfl, stop watching, and actively try to usurp it with a superior league.

It's fucking weird how these sports kikes can fine everyone that works for them exorbitant sums of money for arbitrary reasons. How is this possibly legal even with a contract? What's stopping McDonald's employees getting fined 100 dollars every time they fuck up someone's order?

In something like the NFL your contracts state this is possible, fines and what have you.

grow a nut and quit

Attached: fgsfds.jpg (1200x675, 472.87K)

>Chud

Attached: chuds.jpg (1500x1500, 592.05K)

>I see why they did it.
Because they're anti white.
>don't like it? don't work for the nfl
The NFL and any other anti white organization should be taken away from their anti white owners by the government.

Like that's actually coming out of his pocket

mobile.twitter.com/January6thCmte

Attached: DefinitelyNotBots.jpg (1080x998, 266.79K)

>Still on the team

Left BTFO

Attached: glastonbury-2013-atmosphere-billbaord-650.jpg (650x430, 91.26K)

Lol he should sue the shit out of them
>If that is legal so is fining so liberal faggot for being pro choice and talking about it at work.
CHUD= discord tranny

This is textbook left wing authoritarianism dumbass.

They would quit...
Are you literally retarded

boomer btfo

Where I come from that liberal faggot could be fired. Over half the states in the Union are At Will states

It is not weird. They put it in the contract and you agree and sign or go look for employment elsewhere.
They people that thought it up would be going nuts if they saw how it was being used now. But they are all dead.

Attached: 6jb6wb.jpg (500x500, 50.05K)