ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT HINDUISM

Islam is right about Hinduism. It's time Christians and Moslems stop fighting and work together to stop the filth of hindi shitjeet spread. Hinduism is extremely, extremely evil. It's the most batshit crazy, retarded, unstable, and directionless religion there is. Hindus literally worship demonic alien and monster like figures. It's like something out of a kids sci-fi show or something. How any adult could engage in this behavior is frightening. They worship cows, elephants, drunkards and shit over God. Literally. It's the highest form of idolatry. It attracts western hippies and other new age, low IQ idiots. Hinduism is one big coping mechanism by schizos because they don't like the fact that there's only one God and that Judgement Day is real. Muslims and Christians should unite and wipe off this degenerate demonic religion of the face of Earth

Attached: hinduism.webm (700x392, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q7NyYDRA3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam is based

>those guys are practicing idolatry
>let's go walk around the kaaba 7 times, kiss the black stone, and bow down to the kaaba 5 times a day

Bottom line ...you're playing with your dick too much if you figure out how to wrap it around a stick and stretch it. And have comparably your own 20 minute workout video with your dick in a stick... why don't you just let that sink in

We should have daily india hate threads around this time

All of them are sleeping to wake up early for call centre duty tomorrow

Hindus practice a form of the Indo-European religion that our ancestors practiced before they were destroyed by Jew-worshipping Christians.

>webm
Why is it that everyone who attacks Islam and Muslims just happens to be incredibly degenerate in some way?

Attached: Indian filth 2.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

Read Rene Guenon.

Go back abdul

PISLAM AND CHRISTKIKIANITY ARE BOTH SLAVE FUCKOUT RELIGIONS OF THE JEWS. JUDAISM AS CRACKED BY CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES IS A PLAN TO GENOCIDE ALL THE GENTILES AKA THE NON JEWS THUS PISLAM AND CHRISTKIKIANITY ARE JUST FUCKOIUT SLAVE RELIGIONS TO MAKE HYBRID CRYPTO JEWS TO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENTS SO THEY CAN CARRY OUT THEIR ARMAGEDDON AND IT IS APPROACHING. EVERYONE IN THIS THIS IS A STUPID NO KNOWLEDGE NIGGER AND WAY BEHIND THE CURVE.......... KNOW MORE NEWS ADAM GREEN BITCHUTE AND ODYSEE CJBBOOKS.COM ODYSEE CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES...... GET TO WORK YOU FUCKING NOGS.........

>Go back abdul

Attached: Mutt 4.jpg (1024x631, 65.95K)

Shut up muzzkike.

Attached: 1654212998008.webm (448x360, 858.09K)

>Hindus literally worship demonic alien and monster like figures
Who do Serbs worship?

Attached: 1630268712141.jpg (619x764, 45.21K)

Hindu ritual dance in Uttarakhand. Did KKK lift from this, bro?

Attached: co820eohjv861.jpg (2142x1476, 665K)

Nobody likes you filthy Pajeet.

Attached: Pajeet cow piss.webm (1280x720, 3M)

You might laugh, but that exercise is top tier pelvic & abs booster
>muh dick
Sacrifices are needed if you try to reach perfection

Is that jelqing?

Truthpilled

Church fathers wrote extensively on the evils of all the other religions.

VGH, the dance of my ancestors...

Whiter than you, also gtfo off my board glownigger

I prefer its directionlessness to Islam’s direction.

Hinduism is ages ahead of all Semitic religions combined.

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

I love Hinduism.

shut up abdool. your kind is the dumbest on earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-170436351.jpg.jpg (1000x1636, 695.25K)

>other religions are... Le bad
>why? Uhh you see.. They just are!

Direction of pray isn't same as praying to kabba. Muslims had different direction of pray before it's just God wanted to give direction of pray.
Hindu used to burn the wives after husband dies.

>Hinduism is ages ahead of all Semitic religions combined.
Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=1q7NyYDRA3w

Pajeet, you can't win this. Why do you keep posting?

Attached: Poo Toyota.png (820x769, 999.61K)

pajeets are so fucking disgusting holy shit

kys pajeet, you will never be white.

I have more respect for muzzies than pajeets, you guys are the filthiest beings on the planet. worse than chinks and jews. if I had 10 nukes I would strategically place them all on your godforsaken country.

And you know what? Not a single problem we are facing today has been caused by Hinduism. Have you ever heard of a Hindu suicide bombing a Buddhist temple? No? What about a Hindu bombing a church? Seems like they are the more stable than any of the Abrahamic faiths.