Why don’t millionares want to have children?

Why don’t millionares want to have children?

Attached: 57k1prwa7fj41.jpg (640x790, 146.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7CIyymvIjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only reason couples choose not to have kids when they are financially able is selfishness, that's it

Divorce rape alimony child support, amber heard levels of trickery and defamation, violence against men

Go look at just about any middle aged, male politician. You'll see they all have 3+ children.

And having children when you’re in poverty isn’t?

She's brainwashed. He's weak. They put their parental instincts into ugly dogs.

Many such cases actually, my even got a dog tattoo on her whole back.

No child support on Divorce. Especially when you know its coming.

ex*

Remember when Michael Jackson put masks on his kids because he didn't want them identified?

Now "millionaires children" cannot be found?

Or are they hiding?

Only Shrodinger knows.

modern people are perpetually distracted. when they turn inwards to that voice and feel unease they talk to medicators that numb and deafen that voice.
it's real satanic shit if you think about it

He moved to Japan is Any Forums predicting the divorce? What's the divorce laws like in Japan?

because children are fucking annoying little cunts? same with pets
there is nothing wrong with being alone

these people are children themselves

I wonder if they are trying. She seems like she'd make a great mother. Having dogs is not necessarily a bad thing, but I do genuinely wonder if they are trying to get pregnant. If they go another year without getting pregnant then that's a red flag, but right now I think they still might.

YJK

Imagine you worked hard and have money now
2 choices
>Fuck around all over the world
>chase around a prick trying to raise it with a now fat wife

This is very relevant considering the current temper tantrums of jews and other sociopaths.

just look at her face.
>kids? ick. no ty haha
and he fell for it

>hey there mister I know you're trying to build a family and all that shit but your wife got bored for 5 minutes so now it's time to undo all your work and financially kneecap you just incase you decide to do it again
>WTF WHY ARE MARRIAGE RATES DOWN

Attached: 1654567771890.jpg (549x708, 205.9K)

we should all stop breeding. bringing a child in to this clown world is cruel.

Isn’t she a beaner? Why is she trying to be white?

Is that girl Italian?

I know pew is Swedish.

Millionares should want big families, shouldn't they? They can rarely stay married long enough for 2 kids.

B-B-B-B-BAAASEEDDD

Because you touch yourself at night.

Have you seen the state of the world right now?

Why should that matter to the 1%?

He already is raising children, millions look up to him, and thankfully he is giving them better lessons than most parents today.

Attached: wwaarr.gif (476x503, 1.49M)

Finally attained a stable, good income. Lived with gf for years. Can be annoying be we do get along well. Am already early 30s and she is 28. I genuinely do not like children, but do wonder if I will regret not having any. My mom ruined my dad's life with child support. I know the entire goal is depopulation and eradicating Europeans yet I have no desire for children. Yup selfish I guess. Wat do?

If the right people aren't passing the right genetics and memetics to the next generation the future state of the world will be worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7CIyymvIjg

Naivety.
Once they get old enough they will start to regret it, and then they are infertile.
Will probably try to adopt and have their ungrateful niglet/bugchild neglect them.
Money can't buy you blood or turn back time, likely ends with suicide.

>Hivemind
Yes she's Italian

Have children

Hey bros, Felix here. Just letting you know children, and especially babies, are the worst. Picture the dumbest, most annoying woman imaginable, like Amy Schumer, and then shrink them down and make them 10x louder, and you have a child. And changing nappies? Who the frick would ever want to do that? I get squeemish picking up Edgar's little dog poops. It's disgusting. Who would voluntarily submit themselves to that shit?

I like having free time. I like having fun time. I like having travel time, quiet time, reading time, gundam time. Can't have any of those times with kids. Having kids equal zero free time. Forget that shit.

>I genuinely do not like children
They grow up fast into young men and women. Treat them more-or-less as adults and make sure your wife's primary job is child rearing. Women are childlike (e.g. "annoying") because they're supposed to bridge the gap between the world of men and the world of children.

They're out in Japan walking them in a baby pram he's embarrassing all of us in front of Nippon and I refuse to watch him until he puts a baby in her.