>unaware
>have 3 kids
>works harder to support family
>eventually catches wife cheating
>get paternity test
>none of the kids is his
>files for divorce
>lawyers still trying to get child support payments

Attached: IMG_5595.jpg (962x897, 131.98K)

I would blind, cripple and crucify her

Bro, that is rough... legit feel for that bugsect. that chinkazoid fembot needs to be ruined.

I hate adulterous women so fucking much.

The State cucked him first.

>cucked 3 times
>three daughters
>cucked 3x3=9 times
that's remarkable level of cuckery, mr Zhuang

Attached: 1628633591261.jpg (474x355, 14.81K)

If they're not already, I think DNA tests at birth should be mandated. It would cost more money but it would save a lot of men from being unaware of their wife's infidelity. Also fuck cheaters

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 5.01.53 PM.png (1540x1502, 645.4K)

You wouldn't do shit.

bitch deserves to be buried alive.

Yes I would

In France it's banned outright. Complete evil.

Soo...he has 3 potential new wives ?

Like come on man, all asians look the same, what's the problem?

>DNA tests at birth should be mandated. It would cost more money but it would save a lot of men from being unaware of their wife's infidelity
And that's exactly why its never going to happen. The state makes too much money off of child support and everything in soiciety is geared towards the w*man's benefit. The crazy part is they will still cry that they don't have enough privilege. At this point, the west deserves to die, and all western females with it.

Holy shit, that post, that pic, that truth, those digits...

Attached: 1652732913406.png (229x229, 62.16K)

He was unaware

How many FUCKING times do I have to tell you?
WOMEN
ARE
EVIL

>getting married in the first place
>not secretly paternity testing any kids you may have

Attached: 1654468857519.jpg (749x163, 16.73K)

He will do like all chinks do, cut her up in pieces and eat her.

Attached: rainbowpuke.gif (419x455, 491.92K)

FUGGING CHEGGED

Cuuuuuuuuck.

damn, off by one

can we make this a women's gore thread now

bro that doesnt even happen irl it's probably made up just don't think about it never question any norms

Jesus Christ talk about heartbreaking

im going to genocide all leftists.

Attached: 1650178538838.jpg (960x744, 80.32K)

Now that would be a hell of a way to get revenge on the wife. Imagine how mad she'd be.

How the fuck did you do that?

This is why all advanced civilizations turn to faggotry in the end, women are so undesirable to deal with that the men turn to faggotry and the birth rates plummet. Not too mention the overall moral degeneracy that is spawned from faggotry.

Oh shit! Based and correct. Boy would that be some payback.

She probably had no idea she was fucking the wrong bugman

They're NOT his daughters though.
They're NOT his. They're not related to him.
He's either cucked 9 times, or he is one of the most uncucked men out there. The choice is his.

Kill the woman, rape your 3 no daughters and then kill yourself.

He needs to start plugging them

Trips of truth. That rice nigger’s wife was getting piped like your picrel

Attached: 0B9AC0B2-7DCC-44EA-B3D8-427888B20183.gif (500x281, 1.28M)

His fault, for getting married. Marriage is for cucks. Why would you ever agree to support a woman for decades if you don't have to? Why would you agree to solely pay usually through wageslavery for the costs of rearing several children?

Men do this, because they are enslaved by their desire to breed. They aren't members of the elite class, they aren't powerful enough to achieve sexual reproduction without agreeing to this ridiculous burden. And so women in turn see their powerlessness, weakness, and slavish desire to do anything to breed despite it and hate them for it.

I don't even blame them. Women, that is.

DNA tests to determine paternity are routinely banned literally to prevent the cucked dads to find out so he keeps supporting her bastard brood.
They even stopped teaching properly about blood types, because that alone revealed to the kids how many are bastards.