HORTICULTURE MAJOR HERE AND PROUD

When talking about university, you guys are always going on about STEM this and STEM that. How about I put my STEM in your wife's fucking ass! Faggets. I'm going into the vertical farming industry and i did not vote last election (I have to put this so the jannies don't nuke the thread) Enjoy working for FAGMAN/Fortune 500 company where you wither away behind a keyboard for 40 years. I'm going to be living the dream growing truckloads of arugula, providing JOBS to BOLSTER this ECONOMY. I'll have sexual relations with your daughters when they see how many tomatoes I can grow, ORGANIC, NO GMO, WITH 95% LESS WATER AND RUNNING MY LED LAMPS OFF SOLAR POWER. Vertical farms are the future.

Also general college/university thread. Discuss majors and which one you are in/were in

Attached: 1648681027736.jpg (600x800, 207.16K)

I'm doing mechanical engineering but only because I want to start my own prosthetics company and I also want to be the first to mass produce stackable pod housing like the drawings that get passed around here.

>That and I really like designing and building things and I have a ton of experience in it already.

Attached: 1654566454982.jpg (1086x1054, 1.11M)

That whole room might be enough to feed one big fat nigger for one hour.

Horticulture is STEM though?

Based user, if you can design me a greenhouse pod to grow my plants in I will mail you a crate of strawberries or weed or mushrooms, yeah I grow those too

Tree climber with no college reporting in

>RUNNING MY LED LAMPS OFF SOLAR POWER
Lol shoulda got a stem degree

Didn't think so

Does this mean I am a stem guy now

I know its a meme relax and enjoy me shitposting

Youre just a Dudeweed though

Trad farming
>sow seed
>cloud rains
>sun shines
>???
>profit!!!
Vert farming
>cloud rains
>misuse public ground water utility
>sun shines
>convert to battery power via solar cell
>purchase aqueous nutrient fertilizers because natty manure kills the system
>operate in some kike's warehouse and pay rent bc virgin non-landowner
>????
>go bankrupt!
All fields, nigger

Attached: sage.jpg (515x515, 119.12K)

Yeah, my brother in law went to school for it, he then did landscaping for awhile and moved into the goverment weed industry. I tried to tell him organized crime is more profitable but he does as he is told..like a good boy.
He still has Literally no money, he will enjoy being poor plant fag instead of being a chad beef farmer like his daddy and I’m gonna take over the farm and sell it when they are dead. Jesus life is unfair.

That would literally be really easy with grow lights and basic automation.

Did this in college and was In horticulture and aqua culture. The veggies from the outside garden in dirt tasted so much better. Science doesn’t work perfectly there is something about the plants being outside and being a fucking plant that makes them better.

kek fag, if only you knew. I own my own warehouse which I am about to fill with plants stacked up to the ceiling. Shoutout to solana (ticker:SOL) for funding this venture! Glad I cashed out near the top

nigger

No. Anything to deal with biology gets you nowhere.

Also, I dropped out young, and went back. 2 classes left for accounting as, but I don't care because I got an entry food manufacturing job at 19/hr. Will be cash bc instead of fucking around at uni and going into debt, I built up a fat resume and managed restaurants while you faggots were getting c-'s and not taking showers. College/uni is and always will be a scam. You don't need a degree to own and work land and be prosperous. Fuck you faggot op

Lettuce is bitter and gay but somehow the most profitable crop of small scale operations like this.

>being proud of a 19/hr job and shitting on someone else for doing what they love as a business

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Hope you structured as a partnership and set up as a QOZ Fund or else you're just a faggot larp. Still saging because you're shilling for nigger-tier urbanism

how are you going to grow fruit trees in those pods for plants?

>Defending your nigger-tier larp when there are more believable baits

Attached: 1654710875409.jpg (400x400, 14.96K)

I have a bigger salary than you do and all I have to do is post pic related on forums like Any Forums lmao

Shut the fuck up and get off the computer, people are waiting for you to pack their tuna

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_2694896223.png (868x1094, 432.13K)

The money printing of your cousins distorted the value of everything so useless big nosed homosexuals who just harass everyone else get overpaid and everyone else has their purchase power becoming brazilified.
So what?

You type like you live in a trailer park

I know one person who has a degree in horticulture, and she works at Lowe's. In the garden center, but at Lowe's.

So listen, I know you normally work out here, but could you come to the lumber department and cut these boards for me? I can't find anyone over in lumber.

>HORTICULTURE MAJOR
So, that is how farmer is spelt in faggotese. Interdasting

Attached: 1633911258748.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

Mordecai, you know we're not supposed to oust ourselves. Consider this a verbal coaching. I don't want to have to write you up.