Missile

missile

Attached: 1635856194835.gif (337x262, 182K)

from a certain point of view (CIA MILITARY NIGGER) it was a missile

arms deal gone wrong

Attached: 1635901024797.jpg (1376x952, 214.53K)

i am jack's complete lack of giving a shit

Focus on the physics instead of the perpetrators. Good goy

This was very obviously a targeted terrorist attack conducted against perceived Trump supporters. Hundreds of rounds were fired at a constant rate, something which bump stocks could not do, and there were barely any shell casings on the floor of the room.

F-111 Aardvark user.

post the ridiculous hole that the "plane" left in the wall
Captcha: HTMSM

child sacrifice temple

Attached: 1637207885411.jpg (1070x1169, 121.71K)

>conducted against perceived Trump supporters.
both of you guys are so off target

>tranime
You have bigger problems to worry about

>Hundreds of rounds were fired at a constant rate
He didn't use a bump stock.
>there were barely any shell casings
Pic has them

It was a global hawk drone.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-192043_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1440x2804, 1.15M)

probably.

Best case scenario the system is lying that they actually let an attack happen, worst case is that they colluded with the attackers in order to grease some palms before greasing more palms "solving" the problem and blowing Iraq back into the shithole it was before the 1990s.

Attached: nineelevenflight93.jpg (1005x526, 112.79K)

quality thread
overlay audio sample with M240-B
neighbor virgin ceo continues legacy

Attached: SF-629014ren.jpg (757x315, 20.3K)

The lost frame is what really activates the neural network.

this guy is on the right traick...I think. im wicked drunk

Bump

god damn was maverick flying that thing, it's 5 feet off the ground.

Ah yes...the fake "missile" or "muh plane" debate.

The problem is the perfect 90 degree blast cone from the ground right outside the edge of the building, proving it is neither a missile nor a plane, but in fact, explosives hidden from view by what appears to be trees and a power transformer.

Secondarily, I like how the "camera" shifts at least 15-20 degrees in a lateral spin, to only magically return to previous position without any damage while being only a couple hundred feet away from a supposed missile.

It's almost as if the footage is doctored.
Probably by russian faggots.

That is the only explanation that fits for me. He had the guns thrown spread out across the room like he was trying to show them off. Also explains why there was no real explanation, media couldn't admit glowies were arming terrorists.

Attached: 50dbec89-336f-4abc-a5d0-6eedbe12c7ae-large16x9_thumb_45519.png (986x555, 1.28M)

That's a really nice room

Nah a plane hit it

Attached: B535575D-5084-43EB-842D-6CE83902D73D.jpg (768x768, 159.66K)

Correct
Incorrect.
Correct

it was shaking from the explosion retardo

Tried to call it but call ended

Attached: 20EDF623-ECAE-4FBB-A328-853E382A10BB.png (828x1792, 405.24K)

>planes can't fly at angles
that explosion was obviously fuel and not high explosives

It was obviously a small localized payload because the goal wasn’t to destroy the pentagon, but to destroy the records there regarding the missing trillion usd

So in your retardo world...
an explosion spins the camera casing violently 15-20 degrees counterclockwise while being physically attached to the camera lens, but causes no physical damage to the camera itself, so the casing can then magically reset itself?

Ask yourself...
is that how security cams are made to operate, or are you just a dumbfuck?

I noticed you dodged the perfect 90 degree blast cone emerging from an imaginary missile traveling at 1,400mph parallel to the ground.

Poltards truly are stupid.

Attached: 212B3ED6-B875-4CDC-8142-40546E2E62D9.jpg (600x800, 146.16K)

Yeah but why would an arms deal gone wrong end up with spraying down a random crowd 500 meters away? If you’ve just killed your arms dealer in a botched sale even if you were a terrorist, wouldn’t you just leave?

user...

I need those records.
Can you show those records to me?
Assuming the aliens didn't steal them to deliver to sasquatch.

Pro-tip hint:
Retarded "proof" such as youtubers, Alex Jones puking out his ass, Luke "KGB" Rudkowski, and others that show no actual proof, isn't proof.
Also, since all mainstream media is a CIA operation of "muh derp state", no news story can be trusted either.

see, I can buy this explanation. a drone would make a lot of sense. it was obviously a fuel explosion, but that doesnt mean there couldnt have been an extra payload on the drone, that's how it was able to make that approach when a stupid sandnigger wouldnt be able to pull off what a trained pilot probably couldnt. It would explain how there were wings that still knocked shit over along the ground on the way to the pentagon wall. They had drones like this even in the 90s. Totally doable.

Nigga, you're a terrorist, and now you have a free pass to spray on some other niggas because you know the glowies can't admit their involvement.

>hat is the only explanation that fits for me.
how the fuck does it fit? you think mossad saudi niggers need to buy ar-15s in some hotel room gun deal? wtf nigger. those guys are buying tanks and missiles. not ar15s in a hotel room

Because one faction of deep state was trying to assassinate MBS. The other faction tipped off him and his crew. His crew made an example of things by spraying the crowd to prove a point. Then MBS goes home and purges the faction that was working with glowies.

No, it was a tomahawk cruise missile fired from an Israeli submarine

To distract first responders bigly in order to get away

ISIS literally claimed responsibility for the shooting. Yet we're more inclined to believe the media? Maybe it isn't about what they "need", and maybe they played 4D chess against retarded glowies.

Bullshit

Reasonable possibility, also possible leftist terrorist.

Just a plain old rape dungeon.

Because if you're a towel head fuck you want to create a chaotic diversion in order to fuck off and disappear in the chaos.

Fucking durr learn to operate.