You ever think rap music isn't smart?

You ever think rap music isn't smart?
They justention words like science and Einstein and shit and people think it's like a funny science pin and shit.

Like I listened to a rapper say.. you are like Einstein's theory because you equal MC Square.

Does that even make sense? (Pro tip it doesn't)
It's not poetry it's not a pun it's just bixnoot.

Attached: 1654759364210m.jpg (578x1024, 62.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94_DV4ogtTc
youtube.com/watch?v=V52w0ato-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can put you in a mansion, somewhere in Wiscansin.
Fucking nigger

What?

Another stupid one I heard.

"Call me JK because I'm rollin"

Square is slang for lame. He’s calling his for a lame MC.

EINSTEIN WAS A PLAGARIST PROMOTED BY JEWISH MEDIA TO CREATE JEWISH GENIUSES FREUD AND EINSTEIN. FREUD WAS A COKHEAD PEDO WHO TOLD PEOPLE KILL YOUR FATHER FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND EINSTEIN PLAGARIZED THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY FROM HENRY POINCARE AND HENDRIK LORENTZ. THEY CREATED THESE GENIUSES BECAUSE GOBINEAU A LEGENDARY FRENCH RACIST WROTE A BOOK ASSERTING ALL THE GENIUSES WERE WHITE ARYANS WHICH IS TRUE JEWS ARE TOO DOGMATIC TO CREATE GENIUSES THEY ARE ALL DOGMATIC AUTOMATONS. CHECKOUT CJBBOOKS.COM CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES.........

Rap music is a subversion of Puertorican trova.
youtube.com/watch?v=94_DV4ogtTc

Based

>justention

?

It doesn't matter you corny ass faggot, nobody listens to rap to be inspiref to do anything but smoke weed and get their dick sucked

Attached: 5thv05.jpg (964x500, 73.33K)

>it's not a pun
it is though, see

>bixnoot
SAGE
Fuck Off

The beach is a great place to jerk off in front of half-naked women.

Attached: tumblr_837d7b0d6ff2ccf9dbf60c0b8cbe0162_09d22e84_1280.jpg (1250x825, 477.85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V52w0ato-to

whats with all the "rap isntcriminal nigger brainwashing trash" threads?

whos agenda is this?

Attached: 86457437.jpg (827x769, 425.84K)

If that is the case, then why are rappers illiterate retards who can't go two sentences without uttering something profane or lewd?

Tell me you only listen to commercial radio without telling me you only listen to commercial radio.

Tell me you only listen to commercial radio without telling me you only listen to commercial radio.

>you are like Einstein's theory because you equal MC Square.
He meant that she's a square as in stuck up but he made a kind of a pun by connecting it with Einstein. It's not that hard to understand my dude.

It's like JK Rowling. I got it in like 3 seconds.

Blacks are faggots tho

Attached: ur gay nigger.jpg (512x288, 25.11K)