Stone Pelting & Riots in Ranchi India Over Accusing Prophet Muhammad of Pedophilia

Stone Pelting and Rioting in Ranchi, India over national spokeswoman's remarks accusing Prophet Muhammad of being a pedophile.

Why do Muslims always riot over this?

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/v94kck/stone_pelting_and_rioting_in_ranchi_india_over/

Attached: IndiaRiots.png (596x332, 420.67K)

>a fuckin' link to reddit

>accusing
It is in the koran.

As a Muslim woman I don’t see what the big deal is.

Why not just admit it so we can go on with our lives.

>It is in the koran.
Show me mutt.

Prophet pbuh had many wife and age of consent is modern feminist shit. The spokes man said prophet pbuh is a rapist for marrying aisha so op is lying. Also hindu used to marry their daughters young and burn wives alive after their husbands are dead.

Marrying young is acceptable in islam. Feminist and new world faggots want to define child marriage as rape which isn't.

Attached: 1609759647228.jpg (612x612, 105.9K)

Hadith.

Dude was a real niswangi.

You're just sub male all old males had many wives and female slaves.

Only if you guys could have killed Genghis Khan maybe the world would be a better place

Have those hadith been authenticated and been determined as strong hadith without conflicting narrations?

How? He was just historical leader of an empire. Mangolian(maghul) muslims ruled over india later on.

>a Muslim woman
Because it isn't? Pedophilia refers to the attraction to pre-pubescent children, which is haram and saying he did is defamation of the prophet so either stop larping or learn about your own religion

Fuck pedophile and pedophile worshippers.
I mean these mudslims are openly worshipping a pedophile and we are all watching.

>Fuck pedophile and pedophile worshippers.
>I mean these mudslims are openly worshipping a pedophile and we are all watching.
Pajeet, your entire culture and history is rooted in paedophilia while most of your fake gods are also pedophiles.

Allah tounges my anus

The mughals were descendants of genghis

He married Aisha when she was 4 and consummated the marriage when she was 9. Now tell us how pointing this out is "defamation".

>He married Aisha when she was 4
At least get the rumour right burger, it was 6.
In reality she was around 19.

Attached: Aisha real age.jpg (2048x1412, 181.2K)

says a cherry picked infograph. a quick search still places consummation at 9 or 10. Muhammed fucked a 3rd grader that he'd been molesting since she was kindergarten age. He was a 50 year old chimo.

>says a cherry picked infograph
Keep coping mutt. This info-graph is based on the same sources that you are using as reference for your claims.
I know you are asshurt when you cannot use it as ammunition against Islam anymore.

Attached: Angry mutt.png (578x632, 325.7K)