Frenchs are the master race

Everybody seethe on us because we are superiors? Frenchs dont answer because they are humbles an other caracteristic of a maste race.
Lets take a look at French iventions :
- fridge
- picture
- cinema
- calculator machine
- champagne (of course for celebrate our superiority)
- first car (Nicolas Joseph Cugnot) no rage
- helicopter
- baïonette
- public transports
and so on...
Why dont you just admit you are inferior races ?

Attached: antoine lavoisier.jpg (474x585, 106.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

French are the gayest nation on Earth.

>huu huu baggette. I am le fag and took one up le butt. Paree tu a belle. Libertee fraternitee equalitee. Revolucian for la pedo rights. Protest because i have to work for le 2 hours a week.

Disgusting. France is the root of all the worst degeneracy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws

- paper from fiber wood
- steam boat
- steam piston
- bidet
- elevator
- loom
- rubber hose
Kek you dont realise everything you use today come from Frenchs "faggots"

ahy es the master Franks who were bullied by some drunk vikings who took over Normandy

>say a man from a country where children can be married
Whiter than you pedro.

You missed out deposing your monarchy at the behest of the jews in fact all that shit started with you after the Germans booted the illuminati out

M a s t e r R a c e

Attached: D7Ps6wKUYAAow7S.jpg (1000x562, 89.02K)

I think it was based You got rid of your fag aristocrats too

Attached: images (15)_1654913797209.jpg (417x735, 25.38K)

Hey the fact jews subverted our country firstly is an other proof of our superiority no matter how many "French" niggers you show

theres 2 white bois in there! that be rayciss!

Attached: 1543855020263.png (1043x1485, 3.42M)

>huu huu zyu have a tradeechonol marage. We, on de other hand, have le pedo phelosofairs. Ooh lala. Zyu can not compete with le faggatree.

Funny coming from a country larping as anglo-saxon, both of which fled to the shitty island know as the UK, because they were slaved and genocided by the Franks.
Franks only accepted Nords who were as strong as them and that could demonstrate it by rekting the anglos once and for all and they are running the island since.

Faggiest. Language. Ever.

There is nothing wrong with the use of colonial troops.

It sounds very hot and lewd when women speak it

Nah you got that shit backwards what happened to you moved to here
You fags are responsible for setting the illuminati up with a state from which to fuck eveyone elses country over incuding ours and Russia in fact every European country afterwards theres a reason they dumped Napoleons ass off to the beach that boi was turning against them and they feared him and the people

sorry I dont speak France. you sould like a fat dumb LOSER

Even with a country full of niggers we invented the fastest comercial plane (concorde) the fastest train on the world (TGV) the fastest tank of the world firing at 90 km/h an exploit in the 90's (Leclerc). Seethe Anglo cucks

just like a frog to take all the glory for concorde now i know youre a dirty mischievous baguette up ass faggot is that why they have slots cut out on them

your country has always been pathetic loser town. controlled by cooler empires like ROME and UNCLE SAM USA #1 AND THE NORMANS

not mine! I'm Scottish ecosse mon ami

We discovered everything about airplanes. We owe you nothing rosbeef

>be Napoleon
>resist rothshild central banking scam
>stop the spread of this scam all across europe
>anglo vowed to destroy you at all cost
I think the story is pretty simple and you're not the good guys...

Cool projection mutts America is the faggiest country ever created though sad but true

Attached: 1654914554975.jpg (750x1062, 204.34K)