Why are the left so vindictive and spiteful?

Cedric Bixler Zavala the singer from the band The Mars Volta, received a petition from a fan to stop drag shows at schools.

So, instead of just agreeing to disagree this shit cunt goes and exposes the guys name and identity to all his social media followers.

Why are they like this?

Attached: D0C5C9D2-DDC5-49E1-94B5-D448F26420D0.jpg (1170x810, 171.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedric_Bixler-Zavala
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 0B15E76C-61CD-4F78-9020-A52CFA2BF66E.jpg (1170x1845, 447.5K)

Was he being gangstalked by your fellow negroids or not?

Attached: F76AE015-4FF3-4E04-A86C-5455BE9711E3.jpg (1170x1872, 323.04K)

imagine caring about this literal who spic to begin with.

>Low rent, shitty pink Floyd
I was never impressed with them. At the drive in was shit too. It was music for girls who thought they were smart

I mean, he's only good at screaming and groaning unintelligible words in rhythmic patterns. I was a big fan of at the drivein and mars volta but it wasnt because they had anything intelligent to say.

It is one of the fun part of Clown Hell to realize virtually everything I grew up on was kike bullshit being pushed by reprehensible house niggers who disgust me as an adult. It's an odd feeling to have virtually 90-95% of the culture I had just torn away.

Maybe Cedric would've signed the petition if it came with a free hot dog.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedric_Bixler-Zavala

agreed, they're all assholes

what a sensitive cocksucker retard.
may he be rewarded

Deloused in the Comatorium is still a really great album but fuck this guys opinion

build back better digits checked and kekd.

Now imagine me being force fed all this Anglo crap as a kid.

Oh he's a degenerate pedophile

its in the albert pike letter
they are encouraged to behave this way so everyone hates them.
easier to justify slaughtering all of them.

Agreed, satan.
And I love atdi but now i hear cedrics commie bullshit all over the albums.
Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-09-16-50-13-472.jpg (719x701, 450.48K)

Yeah, man. Rage Against The Machine, At The Drive-In, Neil Young, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Henry Rollins, virtually all of them who still exist. The "rebels" I grew up on who are still in mainstream culture just can't do anything but suck kike dick. Just complete fucking house niggers who want to make the world a worse place on behalf of their kike owners. It's mind boggling actually see them for the complete fucking faggot house nigger whore trash they are.

I'm glad I never listened to them, since that's a bitch move.

Which letter?

I am a Mars Volta fan. I saw them play Drunkship of Lanterns in St Louis. One of the few times that song went down live

Liberals are suicidal. They are begging conservatives to push their shit in.

well, it's refreshing to be strong enough to move through it.
some people remain having their identities attached to their previous likings,
and you see them as these manchildren who are still very weak. emotionally and physically. they wear converse still, go to all the "shows" desperately trying to get laid, they never moved forward.
I'm glad to have thrown a lot of that shit away. You begin creating yourself, and realize they weren't that talented or innovative. It had it's place I guess. But christ are these people absolute faggots.

Literally all of those bands suck ass.

Bcs you ppl came here bcs your homeland is a 3rd world shithole

WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE ROB SCHNEIDER

Yeah I've been a fan but a lot bands are full of fucking cucks who sign their music rights over to kikes. They end up realizing what retarded faggots they are at some point once their fame is gone and they're broke.

Never was a Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters or Henry Rollins fan. Just pointing out they were all house niggers all along.

Liberal men are programmed to respond to external stimuli like women. Most of them are raised by women only.

This results in the kind of attention seeking and performative nonsense that singer engaged in. Rather than ignore it, he went out not to "prove" anything, but to receive attention from humiliating someone.

Beatings are the only things that fix it.

Man that must have been good. Not gonna lie I like their music. Although in my experience they arnt the best live.

>I love atdi
I saw them play in a garage
feelsbadman.jpg

Question for everyone:
How much of the bullshit these bands push are their ideas and how much is fed to them? If it’s fed to them how exactly does this take place ?

>(((Cedric))) (((Bixler))) (Zavala crypto spic surname)
yep thats a spic

In the early 1990s, Bixler-Zavala played drums and was a vocalist for a band named Foss which included future Texas congressman, senatorial candidate, and presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke on bass.

get yourself some Angry Samoans