DUDE JUST WORK FOR 40 YEARS BRO

Attached: 1568567430691.gif (640x532, 3M)

DUDE JUST COOM AND PLAY VIDYA FOR 40 YEARS BRO

Nothing wrong being a mechanic and living with grandparents rent-free since 2005 (while knowing about Bitcoin since 2011).
t.proud Wagie/NEET hybrid (my cost of living is minuscule, while my disposable income is higher than average)

Attached: doge wuv u.webm (720x720, 1.02M)

40 years? HAH.

Attached: 65.png (1090x286, 45.18K)

Quit whining, you get weekends off and you have more tasty food and entertainment than ever before.
What more could you want?

Attached: 643.jpg (1073x801, 139.8K)

that's the plan

Attached: 1644851483451.jpg (828x1024, 155.9K)

Checked based mechanic. You work at a garage or freelance? I'm a first year apprentice but the pay is too dogshit to wage.

Attached: salarycomparison.png (764x904, 84.75K)

*to wage here

I didn't realize it at the time but I was groomed by Jews and got ejected and washed out near the end on the final establishment of blackmail phase
before the point of lift so that they can eject you from the pipeline after they give you some of the implements of power.

The people establishing the blackmail on you negotiate a back and fourth 3 times with a blackmail counter-offer and you have to say yes to one of them.

Protesting that: "What the fuck is going on you people are insane" ejects you from the pipeline.

Grooming starts at age 20 to 23 in very high performing select males.

>Dude just stay home doing nothing until your so bored you kill yourself or cut your dick off then kill yourself

Attached: 1650729417918.jpg (640x427, 59.24K)

the internet provides an infinite number of distractions, certainly enough for multiple lifetimes. there's no reason to be bored if you have internet access.

this guy gets it

Attached: fargo-1996-005-frances-mcdormand-inside-car.jpg (956x538, 312.65K)

I've been collecting NEETbux since 2009 and I've never been happier. I also get free health insurance/college and Food Stamps.

All of my needs are paid for so I'm able to focus on my passion in life:

Dank maymays, birthday cake flavored ice cream, naps, homemade amateur pr0n of questionable aged teen girls and poetry.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-120335_Gallery.jpg (1080x1380, 374.26K)

I'mma go find the ATM

Mission Accomplished

how can I get neetbux?

Well 13 years down 50 to go

work is a divine activity
even God works

Based. Fuck medication.

no fuck I was being sarcastic, goddamn it
Quit accepting the GOYSLOPP life they give you
You don't need fiat currency you need self sufficiency

Attached: 1652620060929.jpg (600x600, 38.71K)

if you insist...

>It's not about the money bro it's about doing what you "love"

Attached: 1628831089385.png (600x800, 345.56K)

I work in my (I don't know how to say, my grandpa's uncle's auto shop) for 32 hours a week. NOTE: I have been a delivery driver and forklift operator -- while know I have gained access to the elder's family passive income's apparatus (while I also had portfolios created for us before we were even born). SECOND NOTE: there are "bachelor" houses owned by the elder's, were brothers/cousins/in-laws live rent-free, so they can save/pool/acquire/invest their massive combined annual income (most of us are involved in Law Enforcement, Transportation, Energy, Maritime and IT careers -- all in demand with great pay).

How did you get neetbux? I'm already seeing a psychiatrists so where do I go from there.

What if I want to visit historical sites, write historical fiction novels, learn art/sculpting marble, and generally be a White man?

It's 60 now, faggot. Or until you die. Whichever comes first. There is no retirement age.

Based and generational wealth pilled. You and your family will make it user, keep wrenching.

Do you have enough vacation time to fuck off during summer to wherever you want? I want to go hunting more often but there's nowhere around me so I'd have to take time off.

>this screen is so much fun!

Attached: 5f05f5272a50b467691712.jpg (533x502, 39.72K)

Yes, Arbeit macht frei, mein Nigger!

hobbies are not jobs

You apply for them, senpai.

If you've ever worked then it's Social Security Disability Insurance. If you haven't ever worked then it's Social Security Supplemental Insurance.

Get diagnosed with Bipolar and Agoraphobia with Panic Attacks then apply yourself on the Social Security website.

Attached: 20220521_172904.jpg (4000x3000, 3.04M)

Do you have a disease
I nearly went insane during 2020-2021 because of Trump losing and the decline of society in general

Hobbies and classical arts enrich the world more than work

Germany isn't very free despite your insane work culture

You are a gay niggerjew faggot who should be raped to death by furries with knives.

DUDE JUST DONT EVEN PROVIDE FOR YOUR FAMILY! JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE FEED YOUR KIDS!!!

>implying this is the only alternative for people who don't want to slave their life away for soulless jobs
kys eurocuck

Yes.

You need two serious diagnoses for Social Security to fast track you for approval.

I started with Bipolar and Agoraphobia with Panic Attacks and was approved with just those two. I've added to my list over the years as insurance.

They don't even bother reviewing my case anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20210606-140614_Gallery.jpg (1080x1223, 290.61K)

what family

1. What family
2. With advances in technology we should be able to work 10-20 hours and afford the same shit as working 40+ hours did in the 1960s

>Dude I know that every single one of your ancestors probably had to work almost every day of their starting from the age of ten
>But don't worry bro you don't need to do that, you're to good for that
I believe that if you're unwilling to work then you should be unwilling to eat and welfare programs are used to extent to reinforce bad behavior like that

I'm willing to work a reasonable amount of time and invest the rest into my community and culture

The best hobbies become jobs. Think of them the way animals think of play. As practice for hunting. Or in the case of humans, as practice for making a living.

Yes, because I work in a family owned business (I still clean and do inventory for "free" in off hours during the week, but I'll sip some beer and play games in my laptop meanwhile too).
I'm so sorry for me weird" 3rd world" sentence structure and using "elder's" (elders = grandparents/grandparent's siblings/cousins from different family lineages here e.g. my, my cousin's, my in-laws' {there are about 20 elder people in our "clan"}). I am 5 12oz beers deep in garage, phonefagging and listening to loud music.

That's because you're a weak minded normie. During COVID, I applied for the Federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Program because my 'Self employed dog sitting business' was negatively impacted by COVID and got $36,000 in 18 months.

I take college classes for fun, I read interesting books, I play vidya, I watch kino/anime, I cut my elderly neighbors lawns, I hike, I take naps, I foster special needs doggos, I cuddle and/or plow my grillfriend.

I am free in every possible way.

Attached: Screenshot_20220510-103333_Gallery.jpg (1080x1369, 350.84K)

For fucks sake I wish my family had those bonds, did you guys buy an entire neighborhood or something

lol no one cares about your dumb art project youve been bullshitting around with for the last 5 years

Shut the fuck up faggot I want to revive classical Roman and Greek art instead of the gay shit we have today

Hell yeah brother

Attached: 356267.jpg (228x221, 7.03K)

>During COVID, I applied for the Federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Program because my 'Self employed dog sitting business' was negatively impacted by COVID and got $36,000 in 18 months.
Holy shit I could have saved up for a Europe trip with that

rome was a slave empire ran by literal faggots, so i guess i can understand your aspirations

Did classical artists work for free?
No.
They had patrons who wanted to aggrandize themselves. Their works served a purpose.
Art promoted the status of the patron, who was usually the subject or at least chose the subject.
Until the faggotry of modern art, where being a "patron of the arts" became its own status symbol disassociated from the actual subject matter of the art, and then became just a money laundering business.
Now, art is mostly corporate advertising graphics, or literary pablum, or musical dissonance.
Art needs to get back to serving a purpose and being less commodified.