Circumpsychology

That I can tell, genital cutting acts by 3 primary means:
1) The trauma of the amputation itself. Being taken from the mother, strapped down by strangers, the pain, and so on. This splits the core self. Later on, when threatened, this preverbal trauma part returns to protect them again. They don't know where the emotions are coming from.

2) The imbalance caused by absence of part of one's anatomy. The glans, an internal part, is left constantly exposed. The glans is still sexually sensitive. Therefore the individual is constantly being sexually stimulated. The same parts of the brain light up with sexual or aggressive states. Odds are they learn to either numb out and dsiconnect from aggressive and sexual drives, or they transmute the sexual stimulation into aggression. This manifests as amplified dominance and submission dynamics. Dominate when you're big. Passive aggressive and submissive when you're small. Good for submitting to authority.

3) Psychosocial effects. Things like incomplete sexual satisfaction. Body memories of the surgery. Knowing it was done and having to doublethink about how weird it is that someone cut off part of the most sensitive and personal part of your body, a part you grew up being told was supposedly your "private parts". Sensation that at any time the ground can come out beneath you, and everyone will turn on you (basically what happened). And the collective knowledge that "I was cut. We were cut. I will cut, we cut." Implicit knowledge, not questioned. It's a shared sacrifice.

Attached: Phimoses_01_ENG_figure-5-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 42.61K)

Attached: 1649163395764.jpg (1125x1412, 894.52K)

Sounds like a problem for sheltered NPCs for which that's the only fucking trauma they had in their life.

Just hate kikes and mudslimes for giving any pedo the idea in the first fucking place, don't do it to your kids, and move the fuck on you mentally crippled cocklusting faggot.

This will be the killing blow to the kikes and muslims from this planet. Just let it happen and think about something other than your dick for once.

time to stop posting friend

this is why americans are passive aggressive spazzes who drive like assholes despite not having anywhere important to be

Nobody ever got over jack shit by dwelling on it.

You can't change the past, but take it from me, a mid 30s boomer who's been here far too long - Everyone was fucking retarded until high speed internet.
They're still retarded but now at least they're significantly less psychotic about the retarded shit. You have no fucking idea how bad things were.
They were cutting off kids dicks.

Something you'll learn with age, is that change takes time, and 90% down to 55% rate is a fucking HUGE change.

>mid 30's
>boomer
ah i see you're flying the retard flag. appropriate.

I literally have no fucking idea what you two want to hear.

>reee is so bad I want to kms too ree

Get the fuck over your teen angst and just put your parents in a medicare home in retaliation. I don't give a fuck.

>Everyone was fucking retarded until high speed internet.
I think about this often. It's rather disturbing. Jews circumcised for millennia, and while it had been written prior (eg by Maiminodes) the reasons, they just kept doing it up until the present, where now even some Jews have stopped as well. With the internet and globalization, the Rabbis no longer have absolute psychopathic dominance over them.

now do vaccination

Attached: circumcision.vaccination.2_1.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

OG circumcisions used to just take the tip off, not the entire foreskin
this is actually beneficial because it removes tension on the frenulum that can cause pain and rupture
resulting in an optimized penile experience
> source: totes ripped my frenulum had a frenulotomy

Hard agree.
These faggots constantly bitching about their own cocks are an embarassment.
Niggers, kikes, and Muslims are all circumcised (the latter two as part of religion). They all fuck just fine and don't bitch about their cocks all the time.
I think these Zoomer doughboys are so impotent they're just grasping for excuses.

Attached: Circumcision_Jews_2.jpg (1285x908, 568.88K)

heal the jews
heal the world

Vaccination is just another penetration and violation fixation. People think they need to help the abuser insert his rod and deposit all of his material inside of every child on the planet. It's a big deal if a child hasn't been penetrated with his rod. Everyone gets penetrated by the rod. If you're not going to be penetrated well...something terrible will happen, and so we will cast you out. Being penetrated by the abuser is normal, stop making problems.

Attached: Safe and Effective.png (2385x928, 197.81K)

Loss of the ridged band would still be quite a sacrifice.

Rolled a 20, looks like you're rolling 2d6 for damage

>I love mutilating babies because I'm a leaf and a pedo and a kike all in one

The problem is retards like you still fanning the flames on the argument even though its a nonissue and is nothing but an aesthetic preference for sons. Blame your parents stupid faggot. stop giving men a complex that makes them feel like they are missing something thats out of their control

Yeah, the frenulotomy preserved that shit

/r/intactivists is kike central
Howard Stern and Bill Maher - both kikes - laid the groundwork for Intactivism
This kike TED Talk was what turned it into a Zoomer cause celebre`

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 6.51K)

why are mutts the only people in the world who have problems with their cocks requiring surgery? is the gene pool that fucked up?

cool story
now do vaccination, nigger

Attached: Circumcision.png (1799x1080, 646.07K)

Bump
Cut fags need to seethe