You have 4 seconds to explain why your political alignment isn't pic related

You have 4 seconds to explain why your political alignment isn't pic related.

Attached: 71kwp7IlDfL._AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 26.49K)

jews are gay

Because pedos deserve a quick drop and a sudden stop.

Niggers tongue my anus. I hate the Antichrist.

Simple, I'm not a Luciferian and I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

because I don't hate myself.

Imagine not wanting access to superuser mode of the simulation.

That reply was gay.

I'm not a shabbos goy

God you're a faggot. Anyone who seeks that kinda power deserves to be shot in the fuckin' head.

I hate meetings.

The g stands for girugamesh

OHHHHH FUCKKK IM GONNA RECREATE THE GRAIL ON A CHESS BOARD WITH MY WELL DRESSED FELLOWRINOS THE FUTURE IS MINE TO CREATE

Because they're literal child-killing terrorists.

Attached: masons.png (408x621, 247.66K)

Easier to align with Azazel directly.

Attached: 1506191711010.jpg (500x375, 41.73K)

I’m all for it except for the gay sex train initiation rituals. That seems a little queer

Maybe you just don't understand the plan.

Attached: irish-actor-pierce-brosnan-smiles-during-a-press-conference-to-promote-his-film-evelyn-at-the-27th-toronto-international-film-festival-in-toronto-september-9-2002-the-film-is-based-on-a-true-court-battle-in-the-fif.jpg (961x1390, 139.81K)

girls like this are nothing but cock sleeves for guys like Mike Aquino

fpbp

>pentagram
but Satan's number is 6.....

I'm not a faggot

imagine being convinced this will be granted to you

Attached: laugh dump truck.jpg (1018x683, 120.88K)

bunch of secretive niggers
probably aligns through psychopathy to Jews
in that - if you wanted to reincarnate as a 'consciousness' you could isolate 'psychopathy' and induce it amongst a 'group' of people - the psychopath is high intelligence but low trust - so they make a 'society' in which they use the knowledge of 'reincarnation through blood and name' - to inhabit contained vessels that will be inducted into all of their knowledge of previous lives
they're not so special
I prefer achieving 'god consciousness' in 1 lifetime

catholic

same thing as the gringo gang, dumbass

nope

I have no Idea, the higher level participation is too secretive for any of us to know.

I'm not a wannabe kike

I really am curious what it’s about but I’m also anti-social and hate authority….so I don’t think it would be a good fit for me.

it's the same shit it always is user
>actually, you're god!
that is the "truth" at the core of all esotericism

hmmm ok lol

Attached: cartman-colorado-u-df569f27cd7b849041735ebbd78e212d.jpg (720x960, 48.53K)

>you're god!
masons must believe in a higher authority

from their pov, it'd be pretty silly not to believe in yourself

It’s a lot of illegal negro tricks that they pretend is supernatural.
Those people should be hunted and killed instead of allowed to do anything they want and continue with faggy mind games and pointless discussions.

If you can find a patriotic lodge I say go for it. There is internal conflict within the Masons.
Chances are if the cops go to fuck with you just show your ring and they'll back off.

You are a sandnigger, they are mostly sandniggers, …

Also fake conflicts that never result in anything against the sandniggers, controlled opposition, constant “two more weeks” psyops…

This. These pedos need to be lined up against a wall and minecrafted. Literally responsible for every one of societies ills.