User here

Bros, in 2019 i have begun hating niggers so much.
Soon after my body began killing my own melanin cells and i now have vitiligo. I am whiter than ever before, my skin, hair, eyebrows, facial hair and even eye lashes are turning snow white. What does this mean? Should i not reproduce because it’s dysgenic?? or is this a good sign that my body wants to purge all nigger from my body??

Attached: 925C37B0-2D78-4F9B-8262-AC7088F7D761.jpg (1200x1600, 404.03K)

picrel is not me

Don’t have kids. 30% chance of passing it on. Almost as bad as being bald or manlet

You want you kid looking like this when he comes back from a summer day of playing soccer in the sun? Don’t have kids.

Attached: A42C17FF-5B20-4789-90E6-604252A4D1FB.jpg (800x1067, 255.73K)

Same happen to me. It began with me starting to hate Ukraine and it turned me into a russian.

Attached: defe7cc19a519e382c725d56f0b7c15f_crop_exact.jpg (607x404, 35.05K)

>Vitiligo is an autoimmune
stopped reading there.
autoimmune is your body hurting itself. probably due to CHRONIC ingestion of something the body sees as bad.
probably sugar and plant material.
start doing OMAD (one meal a day), or at the very minimum 16:8 (16 hour fast and a 8 hour eating window) and carnivore (animal based) diet. let your body heal itself instead of causing chronic inflammation with sugars (carbs + starches + fructose)

have you heard of scenesse? I hear they’re running trials to use it for treating vitiligo now.

I use to hate this frog, than I became one.

Attached: 1654756057549.jpg (438x438, 22.26K)

Would be funny if this guy had a siamese cat as pet.

Shits rough bros..could be worse i guess, at least i’m not turning into a nigger

>I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.

Attached: 1647316843611.jpg (954x954, 253.06K)

i’ll have to look into it
I am almost entirely carnivore sans breads

I'm going with based on this LARP.

Attached: powder-1180x600.jpg (1180x600, 57.34K)

you have achieved ultra-instinct saiyan level 9

I used to like niggers until a few of them were assholes to me. Fuck them. I don't care anymore.

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

Welcome to the club sir. I too have evolved to the point where every cell in my body, every fiber of my being, wants to eliminate all color. Mostly just my eyelashes and a small spot like OP. Not real splotches because I'm pale enough that the eye shit blends in

Attached: 20220610_202246.jpg (1177x1165, 289.28K)

I hate myself and want to die

>I am almost entirely carnivore sans breads
bread, being a fine powder, made from a million crushed seeds of a grass a cow needs 4 stomachs to digest.
user... i...
look - try researching enzymatic digestion vs fermentation digestion. we're the first, not the second - we have partial evolutionary leftovers which allow PARTIAL fermentation, but we can only benefit from a small minority of plant species, in terms of overall plants on earth and the % if what we do digest. read: bioavailability

Kek youre turning into a cow now.
Imagine asking random other men, let alone kissless incels, online wether you should breed, what an absolute cuck.

I am.

t.diagnosed with terminal Negrosis last year. The doctors said I only have 3 years to live. They said soon I will move into the ghetto, become a regionally famous gangster rapper, and be shot by my homies. So far I have moved into the ghetto, I haven't turned into a gangster rapper yet.

Go to an African slave market and buy a few slaves in order to farm niggers. At the end of the season harvest their melanin and inject it into yourself. My family owns at least 4 or 5 melanin farms and net over 3 million a year in the underground black market melanin trade. I can hook you up, download Tor and I will give you a .onion link. Be sure to choose a proper drop off location. You don't want the feds catching wiff.

Attached: terumo-vanishpoint-retractable-syringe-with-needle-terumo-28103625474146_700x700.jpg (700x700, 26.99K)