Aus/pol/ - reminder that the eSafety office is monitoring you

>REMINDER to always look directly at the media/photographers and ask them via sign language if they are OK.

>Reminder to address the judge and jury in your shitposts and bring them in as evidence.

Hey Judge, you're a fucking boomer and you are scum. You're sitting there in your little wig, as your saggy balls/beefcurtains are caught in your pants zipper while you pretend you don't know how pathetic you are. Come fight me one-on-one in the maccas carpark. You can even bring your gay little wooden hammer if you like.

Attention white members of the jury, you're likely a minority in the jury just like our own once-white country. You know the judge is a faggot and you can't help but notice the diverse and vibrant smell from the non-whites on the jury. They're also guaranteed sucking the commonwealth dry with welfare fraud. Let me off the hook and I'll shake your hand and call you a sick cunt legend. Then we'll lynch the full hue of niggers and take back our country.

Attached: 1557210009382.jpg (1280x720, 354.44K)

KILL ALL KUFFAR

Attached: BEHEADING THE NUSAYRI DOGS.webm (960x540, 1.68M)

Based

fuck I thought I filtered you cunt

Attached: capybara thread.png (690x900, 909.83K)

N A N N Y
A
N
N
Y

S T A T E
T
A
T
E

S H I T
H
I
T

H O L E
O
L
E

N A N N Y

S T A T E

Just saw a bunch if high school kids being taken on a tour through a local uni. Not sure why, it's Saturday. All of the kids, without exception, are nonwhite, and all except one is Asian (I see one girl who is some Tamil/Telugu abomination). I asked their gook teacher if they were from Sunnybank, he said nah Mansfield. I asked the old white uni staff guy leading them through if they were from Mansfield, and when he said yes I said they looked like they were from Sunnybank. Instead of actually responding to my thinly-veiled racial remark he just goes "oh, Sunnybank uniforms are a similar blue, hey?".

Cumskins in this country are ngmi

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-105539.png (720x1600, 1.82M)

S H I T

H O L E

Take back country when ser? China invade 2027, but I will fight with ozzy to keep all 24/7 Caltex and Mobil in my families dirty little brown hands.

Sandeep Singh

I like the professor's yellow scarf

I don't think there is a race on Earth as servile and contemptible as Indians
The way chinks behave is understandable, they're like machines

Lmao it would be a school program for academic students. I did all those programmes and ended up as a dole bludger.

He's very handsome for an academic

I was in those too for a while, where are all the white kids?

Attached: IMG_20220611_102412_927.jpg (3456x4608, 3.51M)

N S S H
S
S
H

Attached: 1654638777104.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

James Cook?

Nah mate the worst one in the state, a glorified TAFE

Islanders have to be the biggest fuckwits on the roads in Sydney. Fucking unhinged dumb cunt monkeys.

Western sydney university?

nah QLD

Look at all these cool fucking animals we could have had in Australia but abos fucking killed them all by burning the country to the ground for thousands of years

Attached: andthen theaboscame.jpg (960x733, 114.96K)

Attached: norefunds.png (990x1041, 472.9K)

new webm
nice

smoko time, hows everyone doing

i drive a truck so i just run em off the road

Itching for a durry. Trying to quit while I'm alone at work all weekend

You doing cashies?

fuckin coons shouldve just killed them all. now we have mutts running around causing trouble 200 years later
ecofash gang where we at

I have a question. Will the laws be applicable to non-whites? We know jews, asians and niggers are massively racists, barely hide it, so will they also be punished for their 'cracker' and 'auty whiteboi' posts?
Also, will women get in trouble for misandry?

eSafety for all, Karen. I am the victim too. I am literally a nigger.