Biden’s America

Can this idiot do anything right?

Attached: 3313B38C-0134-40E9-8E71-BCDA119F0051.jpg (750x1334, 258.19K)

This is good
Any Forumschuds seething

He was retarded before he had dementia

Ban AirBnBs

New mortgage interest rates have gone from 2% to 6% over the the last year or so. This dramatically raises the monthly payment

This is a good thing it lowers housing prices and inflation. The issue is that they let the interst rates fall so low and keep it so low which ran everything up

>a threat to the housing bubble
maybe interfering with the market to artificially inflate home prices was a mistake. again

but this is actually based

Threat to housing prices means bag holders.
Crashing this dogshit with no survivors.

OP here. This is the correct response. Biden’s dumbass kept rates too low for too long and he created a housing bubble in 2021 through now. Rates should’ve gone up last summer at the latest.

This will be the first thing, and it’s not even on purpose.

Biden obviously didn't really get the most votes ever. It was a fraud. He will go down in history though. He will be remembered as the first white man to betray his entire nation as it's leader. He will be remembered as the one who took down the mighty USA. He did this all for money and the ability to fuck little kids. Including his own. He got away with it. The dude made it to 99.9999% of his life span without being prosecuted.

Except that Biden doesn't control the rates?

A drop in housing prices would be a good thing though.

Housing Crash 2: Electric Boogaloo

I need it to last a few more weeks so i can sell high and get out of the ghetto

His chosen federal reserve chair does, retard

It just so happens that Powell stopped raising rates and ended QE when trump started bitching so yes the president does control it

A housing crash is a good thing dumbass

>He will be remembered as the first white man to betray his entire nation as it's leader
He's nowhere near the first to do that. He's one of the worst though

Good. I want to grab some more acres near my house.

OP, everything is going exactly how his puppet masters want
Hey glowniggers, your buddies died for this

Attached: 1629059703654.jpg (444x1024, 76.01K)

Checked, but the President doesn't really control the FED. The FED controls the government, and every aspect of society. Biden has fucked up in every conceivable way, but the FED would have continued their poisoning of this nation no matter who was installed. It's a private organization.

>His chosen federal reserve chair
good goy