Is college worth it now

Is college worth it now

Attached: vgrg.png (609x731, 410.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsdQeAGakL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not for a long fucking time

Attached: canadianeducation.png (990x683, 98.08K)

You need to be more specific considering "college" consists of more than just practical training and education

Built for Bwc imagine how wet and dark her pussy is would look good

I already know her degree is in some retarded shit

Id love to know what you think you’re seeing here… those are class listings for a political science course on (gasp) a political philosophy…

The whole reason college is necessary is because niggers are graduating illiterate and devaluing the high school diploma. Now college will go the same way.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=bsdQeAGakL0

Attached: school.jpg (762x557, 145.1K)

Jesus christ this faggot definitely went to college.

No. Join military instead. Get paid for 4 years of job experience and then get a free degree.

You have 2 options, STEM or start a business. That'll be $1000 for the consultation.

Affirmative action Nigger probably spent 5k and still will default on the loans

This one pic killed the UC system.

Literally just got my ee degree from there. Am I fucked now

Ah I remeber my entire GE English course sequence just being a class where I read articles about racial and gender equality and write essays on why meritocracy systems are racist and bad.
By any chance was Warren your college?

Attached: usefuldegrees.png (1080x932, 191.34K)

Apro Amerikkkan studeez

I never even went to a High School Graduation.

SUCK IT NIGGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Joggers stink!

Literally a degree in being a nigger

>ee degree
You were so close but you missed the entire point man. I am not going to translate pic related to protect your feeling. Remember he is a foreign alien who needs H1B sponser

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-23 12-28-06.png (2044x1594, 334.9K)

I can't see her

this fucking moron.

Of course CS degree not muh EE

>In the South, the whites and the black's s established a mutually beneficial influence on society centered on offering relevant education designed to complete the formerly enslaved person for daily existence as a community member and citizen. Even though teachers' initiatives, associated with those of northern reformers, formerly enslaved people, and black members of the government, were able to develop a strong Southern education curriculum, freedmen's opportunities for permanent residency and citizenship fell short of Reconstruction's assurance.
An actual college essay

There's also the wonderful degree program of critical gender studies and and ethnic studies so you can learn how to be more inclusive

If you know exactly what you want to do then you can figure out how to do it for free. If you don't know then paying to be fed general knowledge isn't helpful

Attached: PXL_20211207_202040466.jpg (4080x3072, 3.26M)