Californians are fleeing to Mexico for better quality of life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: A5995330-5509-4E0A-BB52-C7258DE0D319.jpg (750x613, 422.63K)

>dumb uneducated anti vaxxers who voted for Trump are fleeing the state
Thank God. I wish all of them would leave.

We should kill all the mexicans.

You mean Mexicans are going back home?

>t.

Attached: 0F616871-A295-46FD-A73B-1D37CFB411F0.jpg (786x782, 58.53K)

By "californians" they mean mexicans.
So mexicans are going back home.

Attached: FMkFqnkWYAEN9jD.jpg (720x1010, 96.17K)

No No NOOOOOO!!!!!

Why you Burgers always escape to my country!!!! CANADA is your neighboor too go to CANADA!!! please stop coming to my beautiful dystopian cuntry!!!

Attached: 11123231231546564132123.jpg (857x581, 76.68K)

The Confederacy lasted 4 years.

terrible cope

Are we going there?

Attached: Kot Comfy.jpg (640x618, 23.72K)

i remember when i predicted that this would happen a few months ago many shills appeared to laugh at me. they are terrified of losing the political power they have achieved on the backs of immigrants.

hispanics departing the us will catalyze a massive rightward lurch that will result in many other policy changes to cement that shift, likely including the removal of womens and niggers suffrage.

Great they just bump the housing prices now the tj locals won't be able to pay for there rent

They can't hire the mexicans because their cost of living is high enough that their debt-ridden agricultural and warehousing businesses are failing. All of the manual labor jobs mexicans do require gas and cars, the costs of both of which have gone to a level of unsustainability. You can only fix the family beater so many times, and when you can't get parts and you can't pay for gas to get to work and you afford a new car if the old one breaks and the boss expects you to get vaxx'd so they can toss you out on your ass the moment they don't like you or the economy turns. And we haven't even gotten into the continuous drought, real-estate taxes, and so forth. If you want to live a van life, that takes gas too.

So yes, unless you are a software developer or high falutin' educated monkey, the bottom 25% of the labor market can't afford to live in anything except a barracks and to them, going back to some farm in mexico and eeking out a living there makes more sense. Especially if they were able to save a few bucks.

When all the fucked businesses are bankrupted and all the foreigners' boomers money goes poof and the market is allowed to correct. Then things will be fine. But not a fucking moment before then.

>Mexicans are going back because they made california worse than mehico
Oh no... That sucks.

Attached: 1637182811662.jpg (2514x1414, 318.35K)

more like spics are moving back

No...it's a lot of the white boomers that failed in life...mostly DUI construction workers who got priced out Riverside county.

are coastal areas affordable? what is the southern half of baja california like?

Attached: F3C91EEE-592C-4CF4-8118-2DC9236AF0AF.jpg (269x269, 13.79K)

Are they really? This all sounds too good to be true.

Is this all it took? Biden should’ve crashed this country into the fucking ground a long time ago then.

You guys think its just mexicans going back to mexico
boy you got another think comin

We need to build a wall around california. TOo many of them are fleeing to my state and turning it to shit with their corrupt ways.

They just going down there to re-up on all their prescription type pills I'll be right back

This, the world is equaling out, by the end of this century there will be no distinguishing between 1st world and 3rd world.

Fuck off we're full, we don't want stupid white faggots and spics in this country

Less spics in Mexico

>californians

Attached: 20f.jpg (697x440, 29.9K)

>whites

Attached: 1646484027901.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

I wouldn't mind Mexico if I wasn't wife