Ayybros... it was the chinks all along

>Speculation has swirled around these incidents in the last year, following high-profile leaks of night vision video footage depicting objects with an apparent triangular shape overflying Navy vessels. The unusual appearance of the objects led to widespread speculation that they were otherworldly UFOs, despite evidence that the Navy regarded the objects as conventional drones. The video was recently discussed in a congressional hearing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena as an example of a solved case. According to Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray, the video was definitively identified as an unmanned aerial system (UAS) following a second swarm event that occurred off the East Coast of the United States this year.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/drone-swarms-that-harassed-navy-ships-demystified-in-new-documents

Attached: Untitled.png (833x428, 50.81K)

Chinese are incapable of innovation, hence it is impossible for them to have tech superior to the West. Your family left the hive to live in a white country for this reason.

TR-3B

im welsh actually. a lowly bloodline i admit but still magnitudes better than whatever mutt mix you happen to be.

Why would the Chinese need drones in our country, when our officials use TikTok, Huawei phones, Zoom, etc?

Cool. Herding sheep like the old country yeah? Gonna be awkward when you all transition to being servants for the elite when they all flee there.

>unmanned aerial system (UAS)

Technically, wouldn't an ayy starship be an "unmanned" "aerial" "system"?

Shut it nigger fag
>Chinese are incapable of innovation
This may be true but what you fail to realise is that the US gives this tech to pissrael which they then sell to the chinks so although they may not have developed or innovated it directly they more than likely have gear and tech on par with yours (the level of workmanship is questionable though)

Send more baby formula back home.

Kneel for niggers harder

Dude I've seen UFOs. I saw one fucking disintegrate like it has some kind of particle technology or something. I doubt the chinks have tech like that.

Weak bants. You must be a chink for real. I was just joking

>I saw one fucking disintegrate
Definitely sounds chinese

Reminds me of the video where the chinks were showing off their drone swarm AI tech.

But
>East coast
As far as I'm aware, only the US, China, and Israel have demonstrated such capability.

Nm, that was funny

already happened. your muttoid tranny loving oligarchs are already here.

This. Deploying bugspray.

Attached: 1607602683100.png (600x400, 621.65K)

>it was chinks
Chink shit skins are too retarded to innovate anything like that.

Attached: 5FD7A835-5E9B-4AA6-B3E6-166F97BF341F.jpg (1125x1696, 933.41K)

Lmao man

I saw a UFO once. A weird triangle of lights (four total) in the sky that sped off into the distance. For the longest time I thought it was shaped like a giant B-wing from Star Wars. Years later I saw video of a helicopter squadron in a similar shape. I'm pretty sure it was just some helicopters in a "Heavy (Left/Right)" formation.

kek

Attached: helicopter formations.gif (1663x2545, 53.9K)

The one I saw was a blue light hovering over my house. It blinked 3 times and then disintegrated. I'd say it's size is about the size of an average crop circle.

Remember when something going super duper fast crashed in Michigan? and the Feds were crawling all over the place for days and lying?

was a mavick mini

doesnt explain sightings all over the world as far back as ww2 of the same shit.