Hey School Shooters Instead of going to a school and killing innocent kids why not just go and rob a bank...

Hey School Shooters Instead of going to a school and killing innocent kids why not just go and rob a bank? you’re still essentially going to have unarmed people to shoot or hold hostage but also have a chance of getting away with the bag. Just makes more sense to me with someone that gets ahold of guns to use them in that way than killing kids. The ending will have the same two outcomes, you get caught or killed.

Attached: 311E007D-79AE-42EA-AF0E-E31BF0908394.jpg (1200x802, 179.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not rob the local pimps and drug dealers at their stash houses instead? Killing them would be a net positive for the community as well as increasing your own good karma.

robbing a bank doesnt help the strategy of tension. holy shit how can you not understand that yet? are you that fuvking stupid? read a history book you fucking fag

>current year
>risking your life trying to steal fiat paper
The only valuable thing left in banks is the fucking office furniture.

Oddly I pondered this just the other day. No one fucking robs banks anymore.

If random people were really doing the shooting, then targets would be more random.

Killing nigger criminals and drug dealers is far better than shooting up randos.

>Hey School Shooters Instead of going to a school and killing innocent kids why not just go and rob a bank?
children doesnt fight back

Attached: mhhhhh.jpg (800x614, 64.08K)

Yeah? How about I shit and poop my pants instead? How's that make you feel, asshole

>Wealthy Americans fight bank.
It shows...

yep, nobody gives a fuck if you rob a bank
now if you were stealing JEWISH money, then there would be a shit storm of epic proportions

>school shooters
The glowies know that the public doesn't care if someone robs a bank. They need it to be a school with child victims so they can push for gun control.

We incel militants don't believe in material struggles like "fixing" means of production or improving our personal wealth, we just desire to impose the sacred terror among the apostate masses of the West who embrace degeneracy.

Bank robbery false flags must have really pissed off the banks back in 1997 after the North Hollywood shootout kino.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

They don’t pull jobs like this anymore.

Attached: 56D60BC2-1847-417D-B145-DE1E3E1E90D5.jpg (828x462, 198.52K)

When I was an opiate addict and wanted to die I always coached myself out of thinking suicide was my only way out by telling myself
"Your grandparents have a 2ozt gold coin on their mantel. If you're gonna kill yourself buy some fake tan, go to the middle east and kill taliban for heroin or poppy fields.
The plan doesn't even have to make sence because the other option is the rope.fuckin steal a plane. Hijack a space ship. Become a North Korean spy ffs.
Don't be a faggot nigger.
If you're gonna ruin your life and die at least go full retard.

>Hey School Shooters Instead of going to a school and killing innocent kids why not just go and rob a bank?
They only do what the FBI/CIA suggests them to do.
See: Project MKULTRA/Project ARTICHOKE

Why not do something productive like go to a police station or a federal building. They are the people responsible.

Word. I tried to cash a 10 k check and they said they'd need a week's notice because they didn't have the physical (((money)))But that's canada

Maybe they got sick of zoomer faggots starting shit and hiding behind teachers.

We know that, they dont. Direct them on a different path

Attached: 1651954645150.jpg (597x576, 82.88K)