HE'S BACK

>"Ivanka was a mess. Ivanka was a waste. Ivanka was a big, fat mistake.

*airhorns*"

Your thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-212756_Chrome.png (656x479, 349.36K)

Ivanka got big old titties and takes a dick like a champ

I don't care what losers have to say I only like winners.

Is this Trump's redemption arc?

Will he name the jew and blame everything on Kushner?

It's kind of amazing seeing how utterly useless he ended up being. Seriously, fuck all boomers I hope they get brutally murdered both physically and spiritually and never enter the kingdom of heaven.

its amazing how much gold has come from Trump. is this dude the most memeable person of all time?

lmfao I can see him saying that at a rally with airhorns

I didn't watch this clown show. Did Ivanka stab her dad in the back like that WW1 jew caricature. Sad.

Just searched for those classics and it looks like Jewtube deleted all the originals, fucking pussies

A day late and a dollar short
He got played by jew Kushner to not only undermine his decisions, but rail his daughter
Ivanka might be a mess, but she clearly takes after dad

>care more about being President than his roastie daughter that married a kike
Trump is truly our guy

This. He was ineffectual at best. The only good thing he did was scare the spics.

He fucking HIRED and listened to that kike and gave that kike free reign over his white house. Are you retarded or something?

>care more about being President than his roastie daughter that married a kike
Yeah its a good thing we are past that

Attached: 1615723237977.jpg (1000x750, 141.03K)

Attached: F5015D23-4239-4FC1-80BB-1EB9A5DE7FEC.jpg (389x324, 21.27K)

Never speak out against your family. Keep your fucking mouth shut

I can just imagine you faggots in discord "All hands on deck for the 'Ivanka Prodject'" You retards think you're freedom fighters or something. Lose weight, workout, go outside, and get some friends.

Attached: 1636314755857.jpg (1200x1200, 401.89K)

Trump has ascended and has made all Americans, past, present, and future, his family.

Civil war.

>He fucking HIRED and listened to that kike and gave that kike free reign over his white house.

He did what?

Attached: 1611263183474.png (602x866, 397.03K)

>Your thoughts?
it's a pro-wrestling skit

Boomers will never stop bowing to darkies. I see it on my own family.
The woke propaganda worked incredibly well in the boomer pop considering how “racist” they used to be.