Can normies be redpilled with graffiti like picrel? What are some effective one line redpills?

Can normies be redpilled with graffiti like picrel? What are some effective one line redpills?

Attached: 1626722411376.jpg (1242x2208, 176.74K)

It's okay to be white

Do you know anything about Roman history? And their use of memes/graffiti?

Do some fucking study for once you slack cunt. Weaponise yourself.

Graffiti is for spics and niggers, just like that handwriting.

this. simple, effective, trigger-inducing, and makes leftists seethe around halloween because they know its coming

>Do you know anything about Roman history? And their use of memes/graffiti?
give me a quick rundown
I'm not really trying to troll. The goal is convert normies and the best way to do that is to redpill them on what they care about aka their kids

I used to think that they could maybe understand and learn. I realized recently that they don't want to learn, they know the truth but have somehow made it okay to completely ignore and shun it in their head. Like it's so deep you think these guys are robots instead of rational humans. The npc meme is real.

shitter walls were the original secret men only politically incorrect image boards

>we are being replaced not because of votes but because we are white
>it's okay to be white
>anti-racism is code word for anti-white
>black inadequacy can't be explained by black history they do it everywhere
>most mass shooters are black
>not 'gun violence', black violence
>zionist occupied government
>jews want whites dead
>the goyim know

"""
I love you.

boards.Any Forums.org/pol
"""

Attached: 777.png (2074x1160, 1.54M)

Ahh the Portable Toilet. The best place to get the message out there.

democrats are pedophiles

That’s obviously shopped on. Political messages are not needed in shithouse poetry everyone who works any construction trade is redpilled it’s the auto workers and other unionfags that vote blue.

some of them are on the edge, if I can push them over then that's a win. Its a chain reaction, when someone gets redpilled they redpill others.

you need to change your S because it makes it look toy, therefore underage and undermines the message

>That’s obviously shopped on
its not. and this portapotty was at park where kids have soccer/baseball games so lots of families use it

Islam is right about gays.

Islam is right about women

That's my favorite

think you're just going to create a bigger divide without much recruitment. I know no one on this board gives a fuck about creating more hostility but just my pov. I hate everyone but this mostly makes me hate whoever wrote it more because its just annoying agit prop that will accomplish nothing of substance.

I was thinking something like
>55% of gay males have had over 1000 partners
>Islam is right about women
kek

Sure, its called shitposting for a reason.
But we no longer need to vandalize public or private property to do so.

Jews rape kids
Jews did 9/11
The holocaust theory is a hoax.

agitation is the key to red pilling someone, especially emotional normies. you cant redpill someone without agitating them

while you sit on your high horse sniffing your own farts, I'm out in the trenches dropping redpills and making jannies clean it up IRL

>Don't post propaganda that lets people know they aren't alone
Your a retard or a kike

Black sharpie summer. Meme the planet. Never get caught.
Don't do it if it's illegal and I mean it man.

This.
Pure shock value works best.